Chapter 4

Renee's P.O.V.

We were all sitting at the bar having a good time until Niall had asked Kaitlin if she wanted to dance. Of course she said yes and they went out onto the dance floor. I could tell that Kaitlin really fancied him so i knew that we would be seeing alot more of these two after tonight. Of course i fancied Harry so its not like i minded a bit. I was deep in thought sipping on my pint when Harry turned to me and said, "Do you want to go somewhere else?" 

I looked at him kind of confused, what did he mean by that exactly? I guess he picked up on what he had just said and smiled as he said, "Oh no i meant do you want to go and get something to eat or go to the cinema. Or my place and we can watch a movie and eat something." I looked at him for a second and then smiled and nodded yes. I knew that Kaitlin was very occupied at the moment with Niall on the dance floor so i didnt bother going and telling her what i was doing. I just sent her a quick text, even though she rarely looked at her phone. At least she couldnt say later on that we had ditched her.

We strolled out of the club and across the street towards Harrys car and got inside. He started up the engine and then pulled away from the curb as he asked me, "So what would you like to do?" i looked at him as i answered. "Well im hungry so food sounds good." i said with a smile. "Alright , well what are you in the mood for exactly?" he said as he kept his eyes on the road. "Hmm, are there and good Italian places around?" i asked him. "Yeah there are some pretty good ones here. lets see my favorite would be Signor Sassi. Its not far actually." he said as he turned down a different street. "Okay sounds great." I said as i looked at him and gave him a smile.

We drove for a short while and then he parked the car on the street. He walked over to my door and opened it for me like a gentlemen as he took my hand and we started to walk up to the entrance of the very nice restaurant. He opened the door for me and we both walked in and were greeted by a hostess who showed us to a table.

We ordered our drinks and then Harry looked at me and asked what i wanted to eat. "Well, lets see. I only eat Kaitlins spaghetti, but i dont know i really want some. And at the moment she is pretty busy flirting away with a certain blonde Irish guy so she cant make me any." i said with a laugh thinking about what Kaitlin and Niall were doing at this moment. "Yeah. She seems like a really fun girl to go to a party with." Harry said as he looked up from his menu at me. 

"HA! Thats an understatement. She is alot more Irish than she lets on. I swear the girl can put away at least four pints before everyone else and not even get that buggered by it. I honestly dont understand how she can handle it." I said back to him as i thought about the many times that Kaitlin and i had drank. We always had loads of fun with it and both of us always seemed to never be really affected by loads of alcohol. It was quite a miracle to be honest.

The hostess came back and took our orders and our menus and then went away again. Harry and I both had ordered large plates of spaghetti, and i had to say i was really happy to be eating. Im a bit surprised that ive actually gone to eat before Kaitlin, because she eats every hour. She has the appetite of a man and its kind of funny to watch her when she does eat because she always makes a mess.

"So tell me about yourself Renee." Harry said as he looked at me expectantly waiting for an answer. "Well what all do you want to know exactly?" i asked him. "Well lets see, family, favorite food, favorite genre of music, favorite movie, you know just basic things." he said with a smile. "Well lets see, im an only child, my favorite food is seafood, i like all music pretty much but my favorite genre would be pop slash rock slash hip-hop. My favorite artist is a tie between Olly Murs and Ed Sheeran, My favorite color is a tie between red and blue, I prefer coffee over tea, My favorite movie is The Lord of the Rings Trilogy, and my favorite instrument is a tie between piano and guitar. And also i play the flute, trombone, drums, keyboard, piano, recorder, guitar, and ukulele." i said as Harry looked at me funny and said, "You play the ukulele?" and then started to laugh.