Asia Hawkins

[Asia's boyfriend, Drama in the mm.]

Females be up all night crying over a nigga while he's probably somewhere balls deep in another bitch.

"So fucking true," Asia mumbled, sadness in her voice as she retweeted the tweet and continued to let her fingers scroll through her booming Twitter timeline.

She had been crying for the past hour and a half over a nigga that wasn't worth her time, a nigga that didn't deserve her. Her boyfriend for the past nine months, Drama, had picked yet another fight with her and stomped out of her apartment afterwards. He hadn't answered her texts or calls since then and Asia just knew he was out with another girl, not giving a fuck about her tears.

Drama was fine as hell and he had paper, he didn't have enough as her but he worked for his money. Not by a 9-5 shift but he did fair labor in the streets. Asia knew that if her daddy found out about this "bum" ass nigga treating her wrong, he'd have his head on the platter. But she liked Drama way too much.

She locked her phone screen and allowed another flow of tears to escape her eyes as she buried her face into her bed sheets. The memory of when he stormed out just about a hour ago flashed in her head.

"A, why you tripping man?" He had complained when she started going off at the mouth after he reacted to the revealing her secret. "I told you what the fuck I want you to do about this! This ain't the first motherfucking time yo."

"But... I wanna have this baby Drama! I want this! I want to move into a house and have a family!" She broke down, sitting on the couch looking like a puppy that had just shit on the carpet.

He smacked his lips. "Here we go... I told yo dumb ass that shit takes time. Money don't grow on trees."

"So you out in them streets every fucking day and still broke?! Please enlighten me on how you don't have money for this baby, D!"

"I got four fucking kids already!" He yelled, losing his shit. "What don't you fucking get? I don't want another one! Not now!"

"You know what, fuck you Billy!" Asia hopped off the couch and started towards the back of the three bedroom apartment when he pushed her, making her back collide with the wall with force. She knew he hated to be called by his government name.

"You are so fucking spoiled. My mans told me not to get with you, you too needy for me. Bitches never have enough." He spat in her face, Asia diverted her eyes away, trying hard not make eye contact with him. "I buy you shoes, clothes, that MK purse in there, even paid your phone bill once. You spoiled."

Asia scrunched up her face and mugged him. "You ain't never paid my bill ever. And yo ass ain't buy that cheap ass purse either stupid, my daddy did!"

"I did pay your bill! Last month's. I was broke after that! And you talmbout a damn baby... fuck outta here."

Pushing him off of her, Asia angrily pushed her hair out of her face. "Learn how to fucking pull out! Maybe you wouldn't have all these fucking kids and maybe you could afford to have another one!"

"Man, you get on my fucking nerves. I'm out." Drama shrugged on his jacket that Asia spent last month's rent on and headed for the door. "Don't call my phone later either."

"And where you going?!"

"Don't fucking worry about it bitch." and he bounced.

Now, here Asia was bawling her eyes out. She crawled out of bed and headed to the occupied bedroom next to hers. Entering without knocking, she climbed into their bed disrupting her best friend's peace.

"Rayna.... I fucking hate men." She vented, staring up at the ceiling.

"Yeah, until they blowing your back out!"

Asia giggled and pushed Rayna's arm. "You're such a hoe. Shut up, shit."

Rayna and Asia had been friends since high school and when Asia had gotten this apartment, she knew she had to ask her best friend to move in with her. Rayna had been there through everything and knew nearly all of Asia's deepest darkest secrets, they were connected by the hip and blood couldn't make them closer.

Rayna didn't like Drama at all. He had way too many babymamas and was always making hurting Asia in some kind of way. She was very protective of her girl but Asia was stuck on Drama and nothing Rayna, or anyone else said would change her perspective on him.

"Look.... This that bitch Veronica page." Rayna shoves her phone screen in Asia's face showing her Drama's last babymama's Instagram, a new picture from about twenty minutes ago of Drama asleep on her chest. A heart emoji as the caption. "Yooo... he fucking dirty."

Asia's heart pummeled to her stomach as she snatched the phone and watched the likes and comments roll in. "This gotta be an old pic, it has to." She tried to lie and convince herself, but nothing could hide the fact that he was wearing the same exact jacket he'd just left in. "I hate him." She threw the phone on the bed and jumped up.

"Don't waste no more tears on him."

"I can't stand him! Why he go to that bitch's house? I'm the one that's right beside him when she's calling the authorities, trying to get him  arrested for not paying child support! I was there trying to fight for him when she showed up here with a damn crowbar swinging. That was me, that bitch ain't never been around! I buy him shit, I fuck him good, I clean, cook him meals, I hold him down! I even bathed this nigga when his ass couldn't get up and do shit cause he was so depressed when his mama died."

Rayna was too busy commenting on the picture, cursing Veronica and Drama out. She'd ride for her girl.

"What she got that I don't? Besides them two ugly kids and her sloppy ass and saggy titties! Nothing!" Asia kept going, pacing the floor in her panties and tight tee.

"Girl forget him!" Rayna snapped, having enough of hearing it. "Get his shit and throw it all out! He can't come to this apartment no more!"

Asia was pumped with adrenaline and went the extra mile. She threw all of Drama's shit out in the complex's parking lot claiming it was a free garage sale. She was so mad, she couldn't think.

How did they get to this? She was pregnant again for the third time and he was going to make her get rid of it again. She would've never thought he was this down low when she first met him. She was head over heels.

Asia, Rayna, and their gay bestie Bry were all up in the party giving in their own little spit when Asia's eyes caught contact with a fine light bright on the other side of the room.

"Is it just me or is this nigga coming over here?" Bry had whispered in her ear.

Asia could remember his cologne because he still wore it, he'd introduced himself and took her palm, kissed it. He spoke to her. "You're so beautiful ma. Can I leave this party with a smile on my face?"

"Of course you can." She'd laughed then looked back to see her friends watching her. The butterflies exploded in her stomach.

"Then give me your number."

She was hooked. She gave it to him. He'd called. Their first date, he took her out to another city, he had some Beyoncé tickets and was open to sharing with her. After singing along and dancing all night, he rented out a hotel room. Asia wasn't sleazy but she gave it up, fucking him nice and slow in the hotel bathroom's jacuzzi tub, the floor, and then took it to the bed.

If only she knew he came with a package she couldn't carry.

"What if he comes back and gets mad?" She asked Rayna the next morning during breakfast.

"Then you tell Uncle Cass and he'll blast his ass."

And Asia knew it. Her last boyfriend to fuck her over, boom. Brains splatered, body lifeless. Another man dead.

She wouldn't tell her Daddy. She'd never tell again.