Julius Hawkins

[ Milan, Julius's girlfriend ]

Light peppered kisses on his skin woke him up from his deep slumber. Groaning, Julius stretched his long arms out before dropping them around the petite girl on his body. Milan's head laid on his chest and she traced the curves of his six pack with her small fingers. Julius stroked her her head gently, he always had a love for her tight curls.

"Let me up baby," He mumbled, his voice husky from sleep. Milan sighed and turned over on her side. Julius hopped out of bed and left his room, making sure to close his bedroom door behind him.

Walking to the bathroom, he did his business before heading down the long curvy stairway that was decorated with pictures of his entire family past and present on the wall to the side. In fact, the whole house was nearly decorated in pictures.

Milan knew not to leave his bedroom and everyone in this house knew not to enter his bedroom. His mom liked Milan but she didn't like them having girls spend the night. So the night before, Milan snuck in and they locked themselves in his room.

It wasn't like they were doing anything inappropriate. Milan and Julius had been together since he and his brother started going to public school which was his 9th grade year. They were both virgins at the time and vowed to stay that way until they both of them got married years to come.

Last year, the two had broken up over the most pettiest shit ever and Milan made the horrible mistake of giving up her virginity to a nigga she thought loved her more then Julius did but she was sadly mistaken.

Since Julius's love ran so deep for her, he took her back. But the fact that her hormones was raging for more dick didn't stop him from keeping his side of the promise. He was about to walk in to his senior year of high school a virgin, and he didn't give a fuck.

Entering the kitchen, he smelled the sweet maple scent from the hickory smoked bacon that was cooking. The skinny frame that was dressed in boy shorts and a skimpy tank top standing in front of the stove let him know his big sister had spent the night. He stalked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist and hoisted her in the air making her scream loudly as she was caught off guard.

"Ju!" Asia shrieked, her heart beating faster then ever before as he placed her back down on her feet.. "You scared the shit out of me."

Smirking, he snagged a piece of bacon that was already made and shoved it in his mouth. "Why you here?" he asked with a mouthful of food.

"Rayna is at her parents so I stayed the night. Plus I volunteered to watch Sia today." She said, referring to the youngest member of the Hawkins family, three-year-old Cassia.

"You need to put some clothes before Mama come down here and get on your ass."

Asia rolled her eyes and turned to face Julius. "Don't worry about me. Worry about that little chick you got upstairs in your room. Almost gave me a heart attack when I seen her thot ass laying on you."

"Aye! Keep yo' voice down!" Ju hissed and looked around to make sure they were the only ones in the vicinity. "Mama loves Milan thank you very much. How about I tell your Daddy about that nigga you fucking? He gon' break down in tears when he find out his baby girl fucking a bum."

"This is why I don't fucking talk to you now."

Julius waved her off and grabbed another piece of bacon before leaving the kitchen and entering the living room. Asia knew and he knew, that he was her favorite brother. CJ was a brat, Caine didn't listen, and Caius was in his own world.

Being that he was her favorite, he knew all about Drama. It started when he and Caius had spotted Asia with her new boyfriend at the mall. Caius was about to run up on the nigga but Ju stopped him. Julius knew Drama was a broke ass hustler, grown as hell selling dime bags. Just sad.