Chapter One Where it all began

No ones POV
Two babies sat on their father's lap watching their mother pace the room.
" James, I'm so worried, we can't let him find them. He'll kill us all."
"Calm down Lily, we're under Dumbledore's protection now, he won't find our children. We'll be alright."
She nodded. Just then, a knock came at the door, Lily opened it with caution then sighed with relief.
"Sirius! You can't be here it will only put you in more danger." Lily cried.
"Well hello to you too." Sirius grumbled.
"She's right mate, as much as Emma loves playing with you, you should leave."
"I'll only stay a little while longer okay?" Sirius pleaded.
"Oh alright but only half an hour." Lily said firmly.
Sirius sat down and started to play with Emma while Lily sat with Harry on the couch.
Then a knock came from the door though it was more forceful as if whoever was knocking would blow the door down any second.
"Sirius I want you to take Lily and the children to your house, now." James said
Sirius nodded but Lily protested, " What about you?"
"Will be fine love" He said "now go."
She looked skeptical but didn't speak. Then, the door blew down
"GO!" James shouted. Sirius and Lily ran upstairs to disapparate. Lily had one baby in each arm. She slipped, Sirius disapparated, a look of horror on his face. Lily ran upstairs she herd a scream, she knew her husband was dead but she had no time to mourn. She set her children in the crib and whispered "Emma, Harry, you are so loved, so loved. Mamma loves you, Daddy loves you. Be safe, Emma and Harry, be strong."
Then she turned around to protect her children if needed, she pleaded with The Dark Lord to take her instead of her children. He just laughed and told her to step aside. She refused. Then, Lily and James Potter were no more. Voldemort moved her body aside and  looked at the two babies and without remorse, fired the killing curse. It hit them straight on but never did any damage. Instead, Voldemort was killed by his own curse.
The sound of a motorbike was heard, then a half giant man appeared. A crack was heard and Sirius appeared. The man, named Rubeus Hagrid, picked the children up.
" Give them to me Hagrid, I'm their godfather, James and Lily would want me to take them."
"I'm afraid I can't do that Sirius, I'm collecting them on Dumbledore's orders."
" Then take me with you."
"I'm afraid I can't do that either Dumbledore said to come with the kids and only the kids."
"Fine but make sure they get a good home."
Right about that..."
"Hagrid, what are you talking about?"
"We uh, we have to split them up."
"WHAT!? WHY?!"
"He says it'll keep them safe."
Sirius disapparated with a sigh.
Emma and Harry were taken to Dumbledore, he put them in separate homes. But he knew he would be seeing them soon enough.

___________________
**************************
So! There you have it the first chapter of my new book.
Question: Do you think it should be a seven book series?
Answer: Yes!