Chapter Fifteen Goodbye

Emma's POV
I was walking down the halls of Hogwarts on a Saturday morning, trying to find George. I hadn't seen him since I was transferred on Wednesday. Finally I bumped into him outside, and by bumped into him I mean ran and grabbed his shirt.
    "Let go Emma." He said in a stern tone.
   "Aw but why?" I whined playfully.
   "Just let go and leave." He said sharply.
   "Wh- George? Why are you being so, so, rude,?" I asked, shocked.
    "Because we can't be together."
   "Why George? Tell me why. Have you met someone else?"
   "No, I'm a Gryffindor, and you're nothing but a vile snake. I don't want you speaking to me any longer." And with that, he yanked his shirt out of my hand and stalked off. I collapsed on the ground and cried until someone found me. Please I thought, please let all of this be a nightmare, please let me wake up in my Gryffindor bed and warm dorm, please let me still be with George, please let me live my life in peace. And then I woke up, I was in a bed, but not my Gryffindor one. I was in the hospital wing. Apparently I had been in a coma for two weeks. And, George's parents forbid him from seeing me, even though I was a Gryffindor and a pure blood, they didn't want their son to be endangered by me. I understood this time, I didn't collapse or break down. I was still a Gryffindor, I was still friends with Draco, and I was still breathing, that sounded like a pretty good deal to me.

Hi! I know it's short but I needed to clear up the Slytherin business. There's nothing wrong with being a Slytherin, I just don't picture her as one. And about her breaking up with George, I have someone else in mind for her. So all is good! Please don't hate me.