Caspar Lee Imagine - One Shot

You and Caspar had been fooling around for a couple weeks. He knew you liked him and you were pretty sure he liked you too. You've been acting like a couple but you didn't know if you were actually dating, so you decided to ask him, even though you was afraid to do it.

"Hey Casp" you nervously asked as you were laying on his bed, watching youtube videos on his laptop. "Um...what are we?"

"What do you mean?" he took his eyes off the screen to look at you.

"Like.. are we a thing or...?" He paused the video and looked at you.

"Do you want us to be?"

"I mean, we already act like we were together, you know"

"I think we should wait a little longer to make it official"

"Oh." was all you said as you felt a deep pressure on your chest. You didn't say anything else, you acted like you understood and kept watching videos with him.

An hour later you said your goodbyes with a hug and you left his apartment. On your way home you started to think that he maybe didn't have the strong feelings you had for him and that really hurt you.

The next day Caspar invited you to his house again to have dinner. You still felt a little dissapointed, not mad but a little hurt.

You knocked on his door and Joe opened it, getting out of the flat and closing the door behind him.

"Hey Y/N, I'm going out so you have the whole apartment for yourselves. Caspar's waiting for you." Joe smiled and walked out of the same place you entered.

You opened the door and to your surprise the place was filled with candles iluminating the house and a delicious smell in the air. Your head turned to the right and saw Caspar next to the table in a black suit holding a bouquet of your favorite flowers. You gasped at this beautiful surprise. There were candles on the table along with two plates.

"I prepared this special dinner to properly ask you to be my girlfriend" Caspar smiled handing you the flowers.