2. My Sainyaan

NOOR'S P.O.V.

"Aap kya kar rahe hain? " I ask while gulping nervously as Shahrukh steps a little too forward. I take a step backwards as my back hits the wall.

He cornered me.

Shahrukh smirks and keeps both of his hand on the wall across my face. I can feel my heart thumping wildly behind my chest.

He leans in a little forward...a little more forward...some more and then "Noor, uthja...beghairaton di sardaar! Kitna soyegi?". I stare at him dumbfounded and then he starts shaking my shoulders "UTHHHHH!"

I open my eyes suddenly, only for them to meet the amused black one's of my cousin. I jolt up suddenly and then yelp as my head hits the headboard of my bed. I rub the sore spot and groan as I throw off my blanket. I turn around only to see Shumaila smirking amusely. I pull of a face at her.

Kamini.

"Kya yaar...abhi bas ek second ruk jaati bas ek second..." I say while throwing my hands up in the air only for them to get hit by the headboard again. "Aaaaaaaah!" I cry out in pain annoyed. "Hadd hai yaar!"

"Arey arey baba dhyaan se!Wouldn't want your lovely Laraib to come and know about how much of a morning person you are now,Would we?" She says sarcastically while smirking. I stare at her dumbfounded for a second when it hits me.

"Oh, shoot shoot!! Why didn't you wake me up earlier... yaar bas ek second pehle utha deti bas ek second! Aaah! Oh Teri! I still have to take a shower!" I say while jumping up from my bed and running my hands through my hair, an old habit that I'm caught doing whenever I'm nervous or excited. And at the moment, I'm both.

"Haanji! And do not forget to mention, Laraib ki flight ka arrival time hai 11 a.m. and abhi it is 10 a.m."she says pointing to the clock and making herself comfortable on the couch, propping her feet on the table."And just a heads up, yahaa se airport jaane mein it takes a good 35 minute ride,as you can see its already 10 and Top it all Janaabi you are even suspended from your driving license for the week, and My car is in the workshop so you need to get yourself a cab.. So now you should get going. C'mon Chop Chop!" She says while scrolling through the channels, smirking and specifically stopping at a Shahrukh's movie and looking at me and winking.Oh! Did I mention she does this always to annoy me? Well yeah she does.

And amazing me! I'm hella annoyed. Aor ye kutiya Shahrukh se zara dooor hatkar nahi naachsakti... beghairat.

"Bleh bleh bleh... get going..... bleh Chop Chop! Bleh!" I mock her as she waves her hand in the air and smirks. What is with this girl and smirks. Ya Allah!!

I rush to the washroom for the quickest shower known to mankind, dry my hair and quickly straighten it, wear a blue tank top paired with a hot pink skinny jeans and top it with a black cardigan to cover my bare skin. Slide in my favorite black ankle boots. I look myself in the mirror. Perfect. A little offbeat yeah? But that's what I am.
Oh shoot! Brush to kia hi nahi!

I quickly brush my teeth then grab an apple and twirl my car keys around my fingers and clear my throat as I walk towards Shummi.

"See.....just 10 minutes Tops! I could do that after all I'm Noor, Noor Ali" I say winking.

"And I'm Shumaila Malik. You're point here being?" Shummi deadpans.

"My point here being piss off."

"Uh-uh anyways you do realize that it's just 8:30 a.m. and that we still have a good time left to leave for the airport." It takes a while for me to figure out but when I do my jaw literally drops on the floor as I see a mischievous grin on my so called beloved best friend's face.