Chapter 1: A One Way Flight To Heaven

In high school i'm not that girl that every boy loves and every girl hates, or the girl that nobody knows and walks around the school hall as if no one can see you. I used to be that girl, the queen bee and Ms. Nobody. But those days are long gone and now I can say that i belong, well somewhere in the middle, and i'm proud of that. 

This year couldn't have gone by any quicker… junior year has already come and gone, it feels like the year was only a couple months long, and I can't even remember being a sophmore. It's weird thinking that the next time i go back to Rimmington High i will be a senior. Me, a senior… It feels weird just saying it.

But I need to get away from school, away from Orange County, Away from Brandon. I don't even know why I bothered with that guy. With every girl he gets with, he just takes their hearts and literally cuts them into a million little pieces. I just thought that because I passed the 2 month border, longer than any other girl he had been with so far, that I was different, that I was somehow special, that I actually meant something to him. But no, I was wrong, along with every other girl who made the same mistake. 6 months, 6 months I was going out with that jerk, 6 months of my life literally flushed down the toilet. But i think that the worst part of it all was that I trusted him, trusted him with my heart, trusted him enough to lose my bloody virginity to him. I had always been told to hold on to it until I found someone really worth while. And I thought that Brandon was, all the "I Love You's" and the "we'll be together forever's", just looking back makes me feel like a complete idiot. And of course he ended it by cheating on me with some random girl in town, i saw it all, all the making out and tongues. God it was just disgusting. I think I cried for two days straight thankfully it was a weekend, so first thing on monday morning when Brandon came over my locker to give me a good morning kiss, which were always very public, I gave him a big old bitch slap. Oh it felt good to finally do that. But i honestly don't think that my slap caused as much pain to him as he had caused to me. he kept telling me to come back to him, and that he still loved me, that i was the one, but I know he was just doing it for his image, and of course to get in my pants. 

But the year is over, it's time to forget about Brandon, he is now out of my life, it's time for summer! So me and my to best friends Lexy and Holly are heading to Boca Grande, It's not a big city, just a little beach town, still in florida. The three of us love the beach so we always go on holidays to be achy places with our families, but now because we are all 17, our parents allowed us to go on our own, not he condition that we don't do anything stupid like get drunk, but that's cool cause' we're not into that stuff. We're renting out a little shack on the beach, we'll go surfing every morning, skateboard around the town and have an all girl, all teen Summer with no relationships, no drama and no Brandon!

SO the best way to do that was literally to take the first car out of Orange County and straight to Boca Grande, Because this summer was going to be the Best. Summer. Ever!

___________________________________________________________

A/N Yay it's my first proper chapter :) I know it's short but the others will deffinitely be longer, Promise!!!!!!! I mean feel free to Vote, comment, add to your reading lists and all that stuff because you know i love you!!!!

- IZY xxxx