Disastorous

Lottie’s POV

I looked out of the small aeroplane window, as the miniature-sized buildings grew bigger. We were landing back in England after our trip to Spain. I felt Alfie grab my hand. I knew he hated the landings and I smiled and his cowardice. I tightened my grasp on his hand as the plane came into land and Alfie scrunched up his eyes.

In the taxi on the way back home I leant my head on Alfie’s shoulder. I was freezing as it was 9 in the evening and the temperature in the UK was freezing compared to that in Spain. Alfie tilted up my head and pressed his lips carefully against mine. I kissed back but it wasn’t the same. When I had kissed Dan sparks flew and fireworks exploded but when I kissed Alfie there was nothing. I still loved him, I think. I pulled away and rested my head back on his shoulder. You should have got over Dan by now Lottie.

I dragged my stuff out of the back of the taxi and threw onto the pavement with all the strength I had left. Alfie noticed I was struggling and carried all of his bags and mine up to the apartment whilst I paid the driver.

“Call me if you want anything.” He whispered handing me his number he had scrawled onto a scrap bit of paper. He drove off down the road and I let go of the paper, rolling my eyes.

Walking into Alfie’s flat I closed the door and noticed Alfie half asleep on the sofa.

“I’m guessing that means we are going to go and see Phil tomorrow?” I asked purposely leaving out Dan’s name. He grunted and I took it as a yes before trudging down the hallway into my makeshift room.

*Next Morning*

I stretched out my legs from the side of the duvet and squinted at my alarm clock. It was around midday. I did my hair up in a messy bun so I looked slightly presentable. I shuffled along the hallway and into the kitchen where Alfie was frying bacon. I was extremely hungry and had to stop myself from dribbling.

“I hope your hungry!” Alfie said and I nodded eagerly in response. He handed me my bacon just the way I liked it and a roll so that I could eat it without getting my fingers messy. I wolfed it down before Alfie picked his up. His eyes widened. I mumbled sorry before rushing upstairs to get ready to go and see Phil. I was secretly hoping Dan wouldn’t be there.

I picked out my floaty grey top and black disco pants. I braided my hair into a fishtail plait and applied my makeup using more than usual. I slipped on my grey pumps and shuffled down the stairs picking up my coat as I went. I quickly shrugged it on and walked into the living room to see Alfie recording a video. When he had finished I crept up behind him and wrapped my arms around his neck pecking him on the cheek,

“Ready?” I asked as he got up and grabbed his coat.

“Of course.” He put his arm through mine and we walked out of the flat locking it behind us.

My heart sped up as we neared their flat. Inside I was trembling with fear. I’m not sure why. I suppose it was Dan. I still couldn’t face him after what he did to me.

We reached the door and I untangled my arm from Alfie’s so he could knock on the door. There was no response. He knocked again and again. I tried the door and it swung open. We crept inside and called out for someone but there was nothing. I ordered for Alfie to stay there whilst I went upstairs looking for any sign of life. I looked in all the bedrooms but there was nothing. I heard shuffling in the bathroom and ran in to see Phil as I had never seen him before. He was slurring words and stumbling around his bathroom. Phil didn't drink so something awful must've happened. He was reaching for the tablets that were stashed away in a high cupboard. I tried grabbing him and pulling him back but he turned around to face me and in the process hit me in the nose and blood started pouring out. He continued to slur words that I couldn’t understand.

“ALLFFIIIEEE!” I shouted from the bathroom. Within seconds he was standing next to me and stood there taking I what he was seeing.

“Don’t just stand there, help me!” He managed to drag Phil out of the room. As he was gone I tried to clear up my nose. I heard a gasp behind me so I turned with blood still running down my nose. In the door way stood Dan. I tried to cover up my nose.

“L-L-Lottie? W-What’s hap-happened?” I suddenly grew angry with him.

“WHY THE HELL DID YOU LEAVE PHIL? WHAT THE HELL HAS BEEN HAPPENING ROUND HERE? AND WHY ON EARTH ARE YOU STARING AT ME LIKE THAT?”

A/N

Heyyy! Here is my next chapter of the weekly update thingy! I hope you like it! Poor Philly :( I can't bear anything happening to him so writing this was horrible! What do you want to happen next? What do you think will happen next?

PLEASE vote, comment and follow!! THANK YOOOUUU!!!! :D Oh yeah i'm also doing oneshots if you would like to check them out and request one? :3 pweeaasse! Thanks guys,

Alice x