20 LIFE HACKS FOR WHEN YOU'RE BORED

*yawn*...I have nothing to do.

Sounds familiar?
Here's a list of stuff to do when there's nothing else to do.

1) Check out useful DIY(do-it-yourself) videos on YouTube. It kills time and yet you can implement the ideas you see and become more productive.

2) Bored of WATCHING videos? Well then make some!

3) Go outside with some music and take a nice long walk. Nothing can substitute exercise. Plus,observe the nature around you. Birds. Trees. Who knew there was so much to see?

4) Write a book on Wattpad :D

5) Think of people with whom you haven't spoken to in a long time-whether its family or friends. It may even be your grandparents, or that one friend who moved away long ago- and call them. Trust me, it will brighten up their day as well as yours.

6) Organize something, may be your bookshelf, cupboard,desk or even your room in general.

7)If your friends are free, have a group study session-focus for one hour, and after an hour of studies watch a movie. Do NOT forget the popcorn. A movie is INCOMPLETE without popcorn *sigh. Food.*

8)Go volunteer at an animal shelter. You'll soon have some pretty cool canine and feline friends to chill with.

9) Make your own rap about your life or about anything, actually. Record it, and a few months/years down the line you can play it back and remember that one day when you were an Eminem wannabe.

10)Make an extremely wacky bucket list.

11) Learn something new- eating with chopsticks, skateboarding/wave boarding, Sudoku, anything you've never done before.

12)STUDY. Nothing like achieving success in life.o

13) Make a puppet show(you can even use sock puppets). Take a friend or sibling's help.

14) Have your friends bring their baby photos home and you can all look at each other's baby pics. It'll be fun,no doubt.

15) Have a stall- maybe an art stall, or a lemonade stall. It'll be fun plus you'll have a fuller piggy bank *wink*

16) Make a list of fields and subjects your interested in. Make a list of career options for yourself. Plan your life. And remember to always have plan B. Plus,while doing all of this you get to research about different careers.

17) Shop!

18) Bake/Cook something UNDER ADULT SUPERVISION, of course.

19) Call your friends over for a karaoke night.

20)Make a list of things to do when you're bored. XD

                                      ★★★★★★★

Hope you liked that!!
My instagram: magical_muggle