Sick day

Lainie pov
The buzzer ringed signalling that someone was stood at my front door. Great I thought whilst rolling my eyes, just what I need! I had taken the day off because I wasn't feeling too good this morning. I was in my lazy clothes curled up on the sofa with a blanket, netflix playing on tv and a huge pot of ice cream because who doesn't have ice cream when they are ill! Just ignore it they will go away, I thought whilst selecting the next episode of temptation lane. Curse kate for getting me addicted to these! I was so wrong. After the 4th ring I decided to move and answer it so they would go away. Straightening myself out as I walked, hoping that it was just a selling call or something quick and simple. I threw open the door putting a smile on my face expecting it to drop when I saw who was at the other side but it didn't. 'Espo what are you doing here?'I inquired. He stepped in taking his coat off and hanging it up. 'I'm here to look after you. I went to the morgue. They said you took the day off so here I am!'

A few hours later
The day passed pretty quickly. Espo cleaned parts of the house. The things I had put off doing mainly and a few diy jobs before he came and joined me on the sofa. We mainly just cuddled and watched netflix. He had changed what we were watching after I had finished the season of temptation lane to a film, beauty and the beast being his choice. He got up to leave to leave but I refused to let him. I didn't it to end. He made the day 100x better just by being here. 'Espo do you have to go?' this statement shocked him. He came back over to where he was sitting on the sofa sat down and pulled me closer into him whispering 'if you don't want me to go I would love to stay here with you!'

I know it's such a short chapter. Planning on making upcoming chapters longer. This story was requested and will only be updated it I know people are reading so please like and comment. I am also going to continue writing my other fanfic Getting complicated so if you haven't already please take a look!
EvilRegina x