Will you...?

Espo stayed with me for the next few days. He refused to leave unless it was to go to the store or go home to change (after the second day I told him to pack a bag unless he was going to start leaving me for more than an hour). This confused me so much. We weren't dating nor had we ever discussed it but we were something more than friends. This is when I realised I had to do something.

3rd day
Espos POV

I still don't know why I'm here. I have this urge to look after her. I mean I like her alot but she doesn't like me the same, well I think she doesn't. She hasn't told me to leave yet and practically ordered me to go pack a bag instead of leaving everyday. my thoughts were interrupted by Laine walking down the hallway to where I sat in the living room. She wasn't in the usual slacks that she wears when she is ill instead she was wearing a dress, a tight one at that. "Hey you must be feeling better!" I said a smile on my face. She returned the smile before sitting next to me on the couch. She turned to face me before saying "I do. Espo I want to ask you if you would like to go out for a meal with me this evening?" This took me by suprise. I just sat there opening then closing my mouth again. I wasn't sure what to say in my head I was screaming yes! But I didn't want to sound that eager. "As in a date?" I asked the only question that I wanted to know the answer to but didn't at the same time. This question made her go shy, something you don't see from lainie very often, I regretted asking the question now. I watched her reaction very carefully trying to guess her answer but I could,she was looking down nervously fiddling with her hands. Then she looked up and replied quietly "Yes espo as in a date. I like you a lot and I'm very grateful of all you have done for me these last few days and want to repay you. If.. If you want to that is?" I could control my happiness! "Of course I would love to!" I said grinning as wide as a kid who had just been told they were going to disney land! She let out a relieved breath that I am positive she didn't realise she was holding in before looking into my eyes and smiling at me.

So here it is another chapter. Sorry it's taking so long to update! I don't have a great deal of time at the minute but will try and update asap!!
Please check out my other story Getting Complicated
EvilRegina x