flashbacks

Flashback::

Harry's P.O.V

It's going to happen. This is going to happen.

I know we're young. Only 19.

But I love him. I love him so much.

I'm not allowed to see him. Sadly.

We're going to get married. This the best day of my life. Everything is perfect.

I tuck at my blazer trying to get it straight. Staring at myself in the mirror I realize that I'm about to get married.

And that I can't wait anymore. I can't wait to see Niall. I have to.

I know that seeing your partner before the weeding means bad luck. But I will risk that. Because I know that I don't need luck if I'm with Niall.

No matter what will happen. We'll get through it. Together.

I start making my way over to his room.

A frown when I hear someone else in there.

The laughter of someone else.

Someone I don't know.

I knock,"Niall?"

Right after I open the door I immediately regret it.

There's Niall. Naked. With someone else.

And he doesn't even see me.

I run start running away with tears forming in the corner of my eyes but I wipe them away. I don't want anyone to see me so vulnerable. Broken.

Why would he do this? On our damn wedding day. Why would he do this in general? Am I that bad of a fiancé. So many questions, toughts, are running through my mind.

I have to leave. Now.

::

I've been hiding in this stupid motel for days.

Niall has been sending me voicemails for weeks.

Today he sent me the fifteenth one.

I didn't open it.

Not wanting to know what he has to say.

I don't care anymore. All the things I've done for him and he just cheats on me.

On our wedding day.

For days I've been crying myself to sleep. But today it would end. Today everything would get better.

I pick up the gun from the bedside table and press it against my forehead.

I start counting:

One.

Two.

Three.

"I love you Niall."

++

end.