Before Hand

*Lex's POV*

I was just another 7th grader, starting Orchestra, and taking on the world. Piece by piece I didn't know that I would meet one of the best people in the world only in 7th grade, I didn't know that everything could change in your life with a split secound, I mean how could one, only in 7th grade know all these things? I surely didn't.

Well Lets start off, I am Alexis, I was Born and raised In Norfolk, I boated my whole life, I swim, I ran, I played softball, and for awhile I was doing okay. I have a few scars that will forever and always be memories of what I used to do. I mean it was an addiction, like a drug I couldn't stop taking. Trust, me I couldn't stop for awhile, not until 8th grade, but that'll come...

THe secound day of school an odd day 5th bell was orchestra, I was sitting at lunch "DO I know you?" I asked the person sitting next to me, he was in 8th grade, (Little did I know I would end up crushing on him) "It's me! Nathaniel!" he said, that's when it dawned on me, I know him! "Oh Your VIctorias friend!" I said. "Do you mean Vanassa?" He asked me. "HEr names Victoria." I told him...

We were introduced to VIola, he played, as he was in Advanced Orchestra for Viola, and was going to be taking Cello in beginning orchestra, it seemed fun... and I was going to take it, I probably should have, but I much rather be with My VIola, I enjoy it and have put all my faith into it, I've dedicated more time to it, then I have my school, which didn't look so good on my grades, but FUCK IT! WHo cares? Not me I can tell you that....

****

Arrian, the shortest person in the world, so it seemed, picked the Bass, I mean she was good at it, but so tiny! and I had respect for her! I don't blame her for picking the bass though, its a nice Instrument, and I just can't get over the fact that she was so tiny! Gladly she's grown... a little! :3 heheh