The Three Schools

The world of Magics is divided in to many kingdoms and 3 schools. Crystal Tower is the school for young fairies. Blue Phenix schools for young wizards. And finally the school that no one is sure of, no one knows if this school even exists because they have seen no one from this school. Demon Pride the school for demons located on a deserted forest that no one goes near. The schools of Magics complete its world.

Mr. Trver continued his lessons as everyone pretended to listen. Anne wrote a note to her best friends Anna, Angel,Ava and Alice saying that they should skip the next class. Anna the the brain of the group despised that idea but knew she would get dragged into it no matter what. These five fairies had been friends since they were 5 nothing in the world could separate them. Anne is the fairy of music. She loved listening to music and skipping boring classes. Anna is the fairy of technology. She loved the internet and studing and was an A+ student. Angel is the fairy of the sun. She loves fashion and shopping. Ava is the fairy of water. She loves to pick a good fight. And finally Alice is the fairy of animals. She loves animals and stuffed animals and cute stuff. These 5 fairies are the strongest fairies of Crystal Tower.

Blue Phenix the school for wiszards teaches archery, weaponry, sword fighting, and wand magic. In Magics only boys are wizards just like only girls are fairies. The best fighters this school can offer are Rin, Nex, Roy, Ian, and Zen. Zen and Nex practice wand magic. Rin practices in sword fighting. Roy practices in weaponry. And finally Ian practices in archery. These 5 boys make up the strongest Blue Phenix team.

No one knows any students that attends Demon Pride, it still remains a mystery.