The Mission

Everyone in Crystal Tower was helping with the preparations for the party that will be held the evening, and the girls were especially executed to meet the boys from Blue Phenix. This evening Alanna would tell both of the best teams from her school and the wizards the important mission they have to go on. Will they be able to Handel it. It will be a dangerous mission.

Anne listened to music as she decorated the hallway with roses and flowers. Oh today will be the best maybe I will be able to talk to Roy. Anne has had a crush on Roy since a long time but some how he never seems to notice her in a special way. After decorating the hallway Anne picked the musics for the party. And finally after that she went to get her self ready and in shape. She wanted to look her best tonight. As she was walking by head mistress Alanna's office she herd her talking with some of the teachers. "This is very dangerous. Make sure no one finds out about this. I have chosen 5 great wizards and 5 fairies to handle this." Anne was to scared to listen anymore so she ran down the hall to mind her own business.

Alice was brushing her cats hair and, Angel was picking out a dress for tonight, Anna was checking for unsafe  issues, and Ava was fixing her bruises she had got earlier picking a fight with someone. Anne came into the room and the girls started getting ready with beautiful dresses heavy makeup and high heals. The girls were finally ready. They all looked very beautiful as they made their way to the party." Guise help me get a little close to Roy, please help me", Anne pleaded. The girls decided to help Anne get a little closer to Roy since they all knew how crazy she was about Roy.

The first idea was to accidentally bump into Roy while pretending to be walking up to Ava. Angel came up with that one she always does that to charming and handsome boys. Anne walked over to Roy and just as she was about to bump in to him he just simply stepped out the way and let her fall to the dirty ground. He didn't even help her get up or anything. Anne walked over to her friends dirty and embarrassed." I thought you said it would work but it didn't Anne said to Angel and the girls who couldn't help but giggle at how she looked and fell.

The girls didn't get to try their other ideas and their party was short lived the girls were called to head mistress Alanna's office. The girls walked through the hallway and in to the office. There they found the 5 wizards already in the room Roy, Nex, Ian, Rin, and Zen. All the girls took a seat and waited for the conversation to start. Everything was quiet until head mistress walked in and that how the conversation started.

" Listen well all of you this is really important, I mean it. I know you have all heard about the demon kings power being sealed in to the moon. What you don't know is that what the demon kings power is. His power is his daughter. She was 5 when I sealed her in to the moon. Until know I didn't know what happened to her. I thought she was dead but I guess I was wrong. I was also wrong about the demon king being dead. The demon kings and his demon followers are in the Demon Pride school. Recently they have charged attacks to the moon and the seal has been weakened and now the demons are on there way to get the demon kings daughter. You are the chosen ones to get the daughter of the demon king and bring her back. Please you are our only hope. From all the farriers and wizards you are the most powerful. If the demons get their hand on this girl the world will come to an end. This girl is the key of the survival and destruction of the world. She is the most powerful creature created in the world. Only you can stand up to her. Will you agree to help." " Of course we agree to help" the fairies and the wizards agreed. And that's how there mission began.