There's A First For Everything

Two weeks later and I haven't seen the boys. I mean, I guess I haven't really been to the boardwalk; but I figured they'd at least check in. I don't even know why. Anyways, tonight Ella and I are going to go to the boardwalk, I plan on getting my ears pierced. I've had them done once before, but my left one was pulled out during a dance. It hurt like a bitch. Its just after dusk when we begin our short walk to the boardwalk. Ella's wearing a cute white sundress, her short Bob blowing slightly in the wind while she tries to contain her straight across bangs. Her makeup is also done to perfection. Pfft. I waited till last minute and threw on a pair of old blue shorts and a shirt that says 'Larry is my Religion', along with my old converse. Gotta say, pretty good if you ask me.

***********************************

After reaching the boardwalk, we got some cotton candy and headed towards one of the little piercing booths. The piercer looked to be in his early twenty's, with purple hair and green eyes. He kinda looked like a cat. I picked out a pair of little star studs and then sat on the stool.
"That thing is clean right?" I heard Ella ask the guy.
"Oh yeah, I just cleaned it like, two days ago."
"Ew." I heard her whisper and couldn't help but laugh slightly. Meh. I don't really care. He came closer and marked my ear. He smelt like alcohol, cigarettes and cheap Cologne. Not good.
"Ok on three. One, two-" I felt a sharp prick and then my ear began to heat up.
"I thought you said three!"
"We don't ever do it on three. So the client isn't expecting it."
"Huh."
After he did my other ear, he gave me cleaning liquid, and a care kit. I payed him and then dragged Ella away. My ears felt really warm, but its to be expected. I felt the hairs on my neck stand up, and then felt a warm breath ruffling the little hairs back there. I turned and was met by Paul, who had a slight smirk on his face.
"Hey Paul where's the oth- OW OH MY GOD!" I shouted as he flicked my ear.
"Nice earrings."
"That hurt you asshole! Their new!!"
"I know." He said and then wrapped his arm around me.
"The others are out... Eating. I wanted to take you somewhere." He whispered.
"Ok.. Hey Ella I'll meet you later. Or better yet I'll just see you at home. Love you." I said, hugging her as she said she loved me too. Paul pulled me away and began walking towards the beach.
"So, where are we going?" I asked.
"You'll see."

***********************************

We arrived at a secluded part of the beach, nobody around us. The cool air blew across my face as we walked, making me smile.
"So, what are we doing?" I asked.
"We're almost there. Don't worry."
I mumbled to myself but kept walking next to him anyways.
"Here." I heard Paul's voice. I looked up and saw we were close to the edge of a cliff, the water going out as far as I could see. The moonlight was making it sparkle, as if a thousand little crystals were just underneath the top layer of water. I could hear the waves splashing against the cliff below us, and smell the salt in the air.
"Its beautiful." I said quietly.
"I come here to think at night. Its quiet and far away from anyone. I don't have to worry about being bothered." Paul said. Silence fell upon us. Not really an awkward silence, but then again, not a normal silence.
"Why did you seem so mad yesterday?" I broke the silence, asking the question that had been bothering me.
"I didn't want you to find out like that. It was such an awful way for you to find out."
"At least now you don't have to tell me another way. I see it as a relief. You guys don't have to keep a secret from me now."
"Yea.. I guess you're right. Would you ever.. I mean... Would you maybe ever consider being like us?"
"What do you mean?"
"You know. Never growing old, never getting sick. Staying beautiful forever." His voice became low and husky, making me close my eyes.
"Forever? I think that forever is an incorrect concept. Nothing is forever. There will come a day when we all cease to exist. Nothing, is forever."
"But we never die. You could be young and beautiful forev- for a long time."
"I don't know. There's so much I haven't experienced in this world."
"Like what?"
I felt my cheeks flush. I haven't experienced very much. Only gotten drunk once. Haven't even had my first kiss. Or anything for that matter.
"A lot of things. Too many to name off." I said, looking towards him. He had moved closer to me, and was facing me. I looked up and into his eyes. He reached his hand out and pushed a stray piece of my hair behind my ear, and then rested his hand on my cheek. I felt my heart speed up, and took a slow even breath. I felt his other hand come up and cup my other cheek, and then his lips lightly brushed mine. My eyes were wide, my mouth slightly open. His lips brushed against mine once more and this time I closed my eyes. His lips were cool and smooth against mine. It was like ice cream on a hot summer day. He pressed his lips harder against my own, and then I felt his tongue swipe across my bottom lip asking for entrance. I allowed it, and felt one of his hands slip down to wrap around my waist, pulling me flush against him. I'd never experienced anything like this. Ella had told me about her first kiss. She said it was gross and slobbery and the guy had braces and stinky breath. But this was so different. This was amazing. I could feel a warmness pool in my belly, and shocks were going from my lips all over my body. Paul pulled back and I was trying to catch my breath. My head was slightly spinning, and my whole face was warm and red. I just had my first kiss.

"There's a first for everything." His voice reached my ears, deep and amazing.

***********************************

Hey guys I know it has been forever and I am so sorry!! I promised myself I wouldn't be one of those authors that would take so long to update, but I am and I am sorry. I love you for sticking with me though!!! Please don't leave me, this story is far from over I promise! I will give a warning though, some scenes are about to get steamy if you know what I mean *wink, wink*. Anyways. Funny story: I got my wisdom teeth out earlier this week and about half way through this chapter I smiled, forgetting that my cheeks and gums we're swollen and stitched up. It hurt like a butt. But I'm good now lol!! Please excuse any grammar or punctuation errors, and PLEASE PLEASE comment and favorite!!