Chapter 2~My Love?

J

Taurtis looks up at me with wide eyes. I smile.

"I'm not lying!Come with me!"I grab his hand and pull him up,then we run out his door. We run all the way to the school.

"Okay!So.....this might sound crazy but.......I think......I think magic can revive him. Or a loved ones tears or something like that........"I say. "I calculated,and Sam's heart is still pumping just a little!So if you can get Ellen to use her magic,or use a special item, then I'm sure it'll spring up Sam's heart!Like......bring him back to life."

(This sound weird. I'm also tired so let's just go on with this)

"R-really?"Taurtis asks me.

"Yup!" Taurtis kneels down and digs up a ring. He smiles. I notice it was glowing!

"Will this work?"Taurtis asks. I nod.

"Maybe."

"Hmmm....."

"What are you two doing here?"Ellen says,standing behind us.

"We are trying to revive Sam!"I say. Ellen's eyes widen.

"What?!No!It's too risky!"Ellen says.

"Oh come on!You want Taurtis to be happy again,do you?"I say.

Ellen looks down at Taurtis,then at me. She sighs.

"Fine. I'll help you." She grabs the ring and chants something and holds up the ring.

(Backwards cause I don't Japanese :/)

"!Daed eht morf esir maS,em ni destsev rewop eht yB."The ring glows and sinks into the soil. A rumble sounds and the coffin rises up and opens to reveal a "sleeping" Sam. Taurtis starts to cry,then looks away. The ring glows even brighter and the light zooms into Sam;straight at his heart. I watch in amazment as Sam's body rises from the coffin and floats in the air. I gasp. Then the body is layed down and the ring stops glowing. Sam's eyes open.

"J-J?E-Ellen?T-T-Taurtis?"Sam asks. I smile.

"It worked!"I say. Taurtis turns around.

Taurtis

I look and see Sam smiling at me. I start crying tears of joy and run to him. I hug him tightly and he hugs back.

"M-my b-bunny boy,"I whisper in between sobs.

"My Taury,"Sam whispers.

"Taurtis."I see Ellen and see her eye is glowing a little. She looks at me with a death glare.

"Just know that these things come with consequences. Someone else will rise from the dead. And reek havoc and chaos.  You will have to give up someone or else a curse will forever rein,and you will find someone who will slowly loose sane,"Ellen says,then she disappears.

Well that was creepy.

Sam giggles."Whatever. She's just trying to scare us."We smile and look into each other's eyes.

"Okay Love Birds!Let's go home!"J says. Me and Sam giggle like schoolgirls. (Get the reference?)

"Come on Taury,"Sam says. We walk home together happily.

I got my bunny boy back.

This is short. I know.