Flat Line [20-End]

-edited-

(Mayas pov)

I wrote notes to everyone.

Dear Mr. Matthews,
You have done so much for me and I am eternally great-full. You were like the father I never had I hope you continue to inspire people.
Love, Maya

Dear Topanga,
I've always looked up to you. You're like a fierce amazon warrior. I hope you continue to do good and bring justice to the people. After all you do work for the best law firm in NY. You were like a second mother to me and I will always love you for that.
Love, Maya

Dear Zay,
Zay. You were the funniest guy I knew. Never lose that sense of humor. If you think I'm mad at you I want you to know I'm not. And I want to thank you for always making me smile. I hope your sense of humor lives on for as long as you do. Also, look out for my friends and yourself.
Love, Maya

Dear Farkle,
Oh Farkle where do I begin? You've always been there for me and I can never thank you enough. You always made me laugh. I hope somehow from this you'll see I'm keeping my promise. I promised I'd always make sure you'd understand what love is. Maybe you don't get it but I do. I'm doing this because i love all of you and I feel you'll be better off. And oh Farkle your mind! You can do amazing things! I know you can and I hope you will, no one should tell you otherwise. Don't ever let your mind die Farkle. Never change.
Love, Maya.

Dear Riley,
During our friendship, if that's even what it was, you were normally right about a lot of things so it would be stupid of me not to listen to you. Right? Remember that day in central park, when you told me to kill myself?
-Maya

Dear Lucas,
Lucas. Huckleberry. Sundance. Ranger Rick. Cowboy. Moral compass. Ha Huuuuuur. I've never liked goodbyes. They've alway seemed to permanent. I'm not too good at this. But I want you to know I love you. I know I sound stupid and I don't know if you feel the same way but I really do love you. And after this I want you to be okay. I don't want to hurt you but pain is inevitable. I want you to know that this has nothing to do with you all, my broken pieces just shattered. After this I need you to forget me. I need you to find someone better. You deserve better. Just remember, even endings can be beautiful. I love you so much. Goodbye. -Maya Hart

I walk home. Mom still isn't there. I throw my bag on the ground. I rush into the bathroom and grab anything I can.

Sleeping pills, pain killers, anti-depressants, old random prescriptions. I take them down with a glass of water. I grab a knife and make a cuts. Deep ones.

I make sure the doors and windows were locked. I sit down and feel a haze coming over me.

Everything got blurry.

I hear banging. Was it coming from my head or my door? It was the door. I stumble to my kitchen. I didn't know who it was. My thoughts became fuzzy.

The darkness started pulling me in, welcoming me, with open arms.

This is it.

Sweet death.

The way I see it, my life was like a heart rate monitor; full of ups and downs. But all I ever wanted was a flat line.

The door breaks open

"Too late"

_______________TheEnd_______________