Now What

Olivia's POV:

As I wake up I feel two big arms around me. Then I remembered the events that happened the previous night. I smiled at what a great boyfriend I have. I looked at Roman, he looked so peaceful. I kissed his forehead and said ," Roman it is time to get up."

His eyes opened and looked at me. "Oh beautiful, do I have too?"

"No, but I need to. "

Then his arms tighten around me. "No your staying right here." He whispered into my ear.

"Roman Regin! Let me go right now!" He didn't move. "Roman, I need to get up." I said struggling, but all Roman did was tighten his arms and pulled me closer.

"But I want you stay here with me forever, me and you." Then he loosened his grip and I somehow got out. Next I was darting out of the room and into Seth's room to see something. I was standing there looking at Seth and Marie all cuddled with each other, someone pick me off the ground. I turned my head and saw Roman was the one holding me. "You thought you could get away from me." Roman said laughing.

Next thing I knew he puts me
over his shoulder. "Roman Regins! Put me down right now!" I yelled.

With all of the commotion going on Seth and Marie woke up. "What the hell is going on?" Seth asked.

"Someone this morning escaped my arms, so I'm taking her back." Roman replied.

"No way!" I manage to jump down and I ran towards the living room. Not knowing Dean was up I ran right into him.

"Uh.. What is happening?" Asked the startled Dean.

"Well... long story short I got out of bed so Roman's trying to take me back. " I replied.

Dean look like he could be on my side. He jumps in front of me when Roman comes around the corner. Then Dean picks me up and hands me to Roman. I shot a glare towards Dean. "Guys got to do what a guys gotta do."
-------------------------------------

Roman's POV:

Olivia is so cute. She's the cutest thing around. I mean  how do I get so lucky. I kissed her on her forehead.

Olivia looked up at me and smiled, "Roman I give up." She said.

"You sure?" I asked. She looked up and grinned.

Then all of a sudden Marie grabbed Olivia and then Seth tackles me.

Now I'm on the ground with Seth on my back. "Seth get off of me." I growled. He must of gotten off because I felt weight come off my back. Next thing I flip over on to my back. I closed my eyes until something was on top of me. I opened them and found Olivia sitting on top of me. "Hello Princess."

"Hello Prince. I guess I won this morning's game." Olivia responded. 

Then I grabbed her and flipped us over. So now I was on top of her. "No, no, I think I won. " She tried to scoot up, so I grabbed her wrists. "Not so fast missy." Then I started tickling her.

"Roman stop. I'm gonna die." Olivia said while laughing.

"Admit that I won and I'm the sexiest man alive." I said.

"Fine you win.....and your not the sexiest man alive." She said while laughing. I continued tickling her, and she kept laughing harder and harder. " Fine, fine...... you won, and your the sexiest man alive. Now please stop." I agreed and let her go. We just sat there together for awhile.

"While everyone was being weird I made breakfast this morning. It biscuits and gravy." Marie said interrupting the silence.
--------------------------------------

Before Marie made breakfast.

Marie POV:

I stood looking at how perfect Olivia and Roman were for each other. Then I thought Olivia probably got up to make breakfast, so I guess I will. I walked over to the counter and looked in their fridge.

Then two arms wrapped around my waist and head laid on my shoulder. Then the person whispered "Good morning."   I instantly knew who it was.

"Good morning Seth. I have a question." I replied.

"Shoot."

"Ok, so what are we?"

"Well would you like to be my girlfriend?"

"Hmmm...... let me think. Well...... I guess so." I can't believe he asked me to be his girlfriend. I jumped into his arms and he caught me. At first it started as a hug. Next Seth lifted my chin up and kissed me on the lips. I responded quickly by kissing back. Then without breaking the kiss he lifted me on to counter. We continued for awhile, then I gently pulled away. "Seth. I need to make breakfast this morning. "

"Oh ok Marie." Then he hoped up next to me. Then I hoped down, and grabbed some gravy from fridge and started to warm it up in the pan. Then I grabbed the Pillsbury biscuit dough and popped it in the oven.  "Marie come here."

"Yes two tone." I replied laughing.

"Come here"I walked over to him. "Marie you need to become a diva."

"How? I'm not even strong enough." I argued

"Yes you are. "

"Let me go tell everyone breakfast is done. Pull the biscuits out." I left room without waiting for a reply.

I walked in to the living room and announced breakfast was ready. Everyone got around the table and ate.
--------------------------------------
Dean's POV:

Everyone was sitting around the table eating and talking. Then my phone went off, everyone got quite. I answered ," Hello?"

"Hello Dean. It's Hunter. I need the Shield to come in right now, we have a storyline to discuss."

"Alright we will be right over" and then Dean hung up. "It's Hunter he wants to talk to us about a storyline. " Everyone headed to car.

"I'll drive." Said Dean.
------------------------------------------
AN: sorry for being late. I got it up. Yay!! Well I hope you all have a good Thanksgiving. How did you like survivor series? Oh and please comment your favorite Diva and least favorite. They will be use in my story. So everyone stay safe and read on.