Chapter 20

I looked at him and looked down. I sucked in a breath.

" Let me get dressed?" I whispered I walked into the closet pulling on teal long sleeve and black skinnies with holes on the knees. I walked out with arms crossed. He was sitting on the bed staring at me.

I walked and sat down in front of him on the floor. He slid off the bed and landed with a thud. A smile crept on my face and I giggled.

" That's my girl." he said. " Aurora I didn't sleep with her by choice." I scuffed. " Aurora she's a siren. Besides I like this other woman." My heart shattered "She has beautiful long dark brown hair, gorgeous Amber Chocolate eyes, she short can't reach the middle shelf, she has a smile that makes every one swoon, she doesn't know it but everyone loves her, she's also a queen. Oh and she's all mine" he finished with a smile. I smiled I straddled him in a flash. I smelt her still on him I growled low and deep. I ripped his shirt off and kissed his neck and let my hands roam his body. I rubbed myself against him. He pulled my sleeves and kissed each one of my scars.

" I know I can't lick these away like Blake but to me you're my image of beautiful scarred or unscarred." He paused " If you want he can take them off you." I kissed him and got up pulling him up with me.

I pulled him in again and stuck my hand down his pants. He went stiff. I slid down his shaft teasingly. He was hard in seconds. I slipped my hand out and ran out of the room my punishment to him. I stopped in the bathroom and washed my hands.

Blake was in the kitchen talking to my dad about some sort of sport football I think.

" Um Dad?" He looked at me. " I'm sorry about breakfast." He walked up and hugged me and kissed the top of my head.

" I know sweetie I just don't want you slipping back into anything..." He said squeezing me in a hug and leaving.

" Blake?"

" Hmmh?"

" Will you.... Is it fine if you... Uhh scars... go bye bye?" I must of had a really contorted look on my face because he laughed.

" You want me to lick your scars?" I nodded eagerly. He shook his head and took my hand leading me to the bathroom he sat me on the counter. I lifted my shirt off and placed it on the counter. He stared at my breast for a few seconds before he lifted my arm and licked each one.

I stared in awe as they disappeared he finished my arms I put my shirt back on and started to unbutton my pants.

" Woah hey you and Camden remember." I shook my head. " OH! Sorry" he apologized. I nodded dropping my pants I stood.

His heart raced. His tongue slid on my thighs. I bit my tongue and gripped the counter. He did it slowly waiting for my reaction. I gasp when his teeth grassed my thigh he finished and pulled my pants up for me, what a gentlemen.

" T-Thanks." I smiled giving him a kiss on the cheek before he turned his head making me peck him. I pulled away and tried to be mad but it didn't work I hugged him and went to the hall.

I walked past the living room and noticed the eldest teen wolves there with a disappointed looking Steven and Luther. I walked in and looked at them.

" Why are you guys here?" I asked sitting on the opposite couch. The four teens stayed quite. One sat farthest from them. He looked around timidly. Trinity Tails. His eyes landed on his arms periodically pulling at his sleeve. " Trinity care to explain?" The other 3 looked at him the eldest Damian growled at Trinity.

In a flash I had Damian on the coffee table by his throat. I growled at him.

" Do not threaten another pack member cause I will put you in your place." I growled in his face. I let him go. Lilly and Anndie Quinn were twins looking at the door ready to escape. " I swear to goddess you get up I'll hang you by your toe's. Stay seated." I used my queen/alpha tone they sunk into the couch. " NOW TELL ME WHAT YOU DID!"