problems high as a mountain

Warning bad launage and themes in this chapter.

I am a 21 year old loser or that is what has been shouted at me for the last twenty minutes. I was not expecting to be pushed against a wall outside my best friends flat. I was also not expecting drew who has been my best friend for 5 years be the one doing this to me. "Why are you so useless? I am sick of hanging around with a bum. Why can't you get a job?" He shouts at me.

"Keri's a really small town there is like no jobs. And you know how hard it is for a girl to get a job." I explain.

"I am sorry I wouldn't know because I have found it quite easy to find one."

"Drew I am trying really hard to find a job but."

Drew cuts me of "I don't care. Your messing up my reputation. It's a pain hanging out with you in public. you always look a mess."

"You know I can't buy new clothes I am saving to do study next year." I growl.

Drew moves closer to me and puts his hand on the wall pinning me between him and the wall. "I know a job that you could get it pays well to." He whispers.

"No."

"Oh come on I could be your first customer." He whispers in my ear as his hand wanders up my shirt.

"I said no." I shout and push him off me. He stumbles back and I could see anger radiating of him.

"You are such a prude. F*** You. I bet the next time I will see you. you will be homeless and begging for my money like slut you are. Get the f*** out of my sight." He shouts.

Now tears are running down my face ." Doesn't our 5 years of friendship mean anything to you?"

"No I thought we would have ducked already." And he walks of and in to his flat.