Goten x Bulla[My First Love]chapter 1

Bulla POV

Today is my 13th birthday, today all z figther come to my birthday party.So i can meet Goten .So i wake up early to see all the preparation.My mom said there will have a bingo contest.I cant wait!

I approach Goten and said"Hi,Goten"

Then Goten said with a gloomy face,"Hi Bulla,How do you do"

I said to Goten"I fine,You?",I know he has a gf but that doesnt mean i can give up yet.

Goten said to me "I clash with me girlfriend,ahhh",then i see a light of hope inside my head.Then my onii-chan interupt us.

He said"Hey Goten,I see Pan there and she is become more and more like a girl since she is 14 now."

I thinking in my head'Grr,Onii-chan!'then i smack my onii-chan head.Haha serve you right.

Goten POV

I know Bulla since we are kids.I am her brother BFF.Since she was born,Trunks always change her diaper,her daddy not help Bulma babysit Bulla because he always training in gravity room.I always break up with my girlfriend,I dont know why.But bulla always happy when i clash with my girlfriend.

Now at Bulla 13th birthday party the day she become a teenager.I see her become a lot more and more like a girl.With a blue hair,blue eyes,and big breast.I see my niece,Pan is flat chested.But trunks i think he like her but he wouldnt admit it.

Bulla Pov

I said to Goten and Onii-chan"Onii-chan and Goten lets play bingo"

Then Goten and Oniichan said"OK"

Third POV

Then they go playing bingo and bulma is the host.With a machine ball with number generator.Bulma touch the button and then the machine go out a ball with number 7.Bulla and several other cross the number 7.And so on then soon,Goku said"Bingo,"because he has 5 line cross.

Bulla Pov

I want that third price the prettiest dress in the world,and then krillin wife,18# won the second price,and i cross cross the number then i said,"Bingo"Yay i won this prettiest dress in the world.That i can impress goten with this dress,hehehehehe.

To be continued,