WHERE WE STARTED

"_they are not my friends anymore!,lets be best friends meghu_"

ok?!

When she said me these lines,i was very happy and a bit surprised like really!! you want me as your best friend?? lol i was gone mad from inside . from that day on-wards we became the 3 besties we shared everything with other nothing was there to hide and in all these days i was so happy because no one ever accepted me like this . We shared gossips, became closer to each others family and lot of things happened . One day one of our friend called us for her house warming , and her house was near maria's house , so taking advantage of that we made a plan . we'll spend one hour at her house warming function and then go to maria's house . we borrowed our money and bought a clock for our friends new house. so as we planned after the house warming function we went to maria's house and had a lot of fun there we took so many photos .we played with ball , visited maria's cousin's house and evening we get ready to go to beach as there was a program going on and in the middle of the program arvi's mom came and took us to home and my mom came to arvi's home to pick me up. that was such a wonderful day and to make dia and arshia  jealous we posted our photos on our whatsapp group it was very funny to see there messages, lol. 

school time was very funny and interesting with my besties ......