MY START

maria , arvi , dia and ashna were best friends for 3 years , I really wanted to be there friends since 6th grade I was just friendly with them but I didn't know that i was such a 'burden' for them that time . I always followed maria's style even though i knew that copying one's character was not that good ,but she was the best student in the class although she is a teacher's daughter .... so i used to follow her on everything from *style to handwriting* .....

they always treated me as a servant and as a result i want to be their friend i always obeyed whatever they said to me . but they didn't even cared, maria didn't liked me at all so she started saying complaints about me to all my classmates and her friends though , i was heart broken at that time then also i didn't quit i tried so hard to be their friend 1 year passed and we were in 7th grade somehow i became quite closer with all.They never accepted me as their best friend but yes we were just 'friends' . Our class teacher was very poor and she knew me because of my sister . she made me the class monitor for the 2nd semester , and i notice when i got a position in my class instead of me to, others were trying to get closer to me! even maria , arvi ,arshia and dia too. Really! i was surprised those people who never liked me was trying to get closer to me . I never insisted i became more closer and closer to them day by day ....as we were reaching to the age of teens so many secrets and conversations were going on that time and me, maria and arvi used to know everything early and we hide it from dia and arshia . at some point they knew that we were hiding something from them. but they never questioned us .