Chapter 2: Curious Eyes

We have finally finished moving all our boxes filled with soooo many things into the house! Mom almost dropped one that had my favorite snowglobe, thank goodness she didn't! It's a snowglobe that I got in Chicago, it isn't a beautiful one, but I like to see the glitter-like-snow sprinkle over the enormous city. And It reminds me of Christmas there a lot, sorta a physically memory I guess.
Anyway, since we are done moving in, I am going to be heading off to school tomorrow. The only thing I can say I'm really excited for is Science class because I really want to learn if their is a way to make a unicorn. Like breeding a narwhal with a horse to make a little unicorn baby. I got the idea from this Tumblr website on the Internet. I don't think its a true fact, but I have very great hope!
I am going to go ahead and jump into bed now with my tacky kitty pajamas. I didn't bother to look up at my old-timey cat clock, hanging next to my huge photo collage, while I was writing here. So it is 12 a.m. now, great. I guess I am too obsessed with pasting words into this journal. I guess now I am going to look like a freaking zombie tomorrow at school, with wrinkles all over my crippled skin - who has also roused from the dead. Maybe the kids at school won't notice my appearance from my long and flowing chestnut hair; that will be covering my face. Let's hope. Night night.

The Following Morning
       *Yawn* Mmm... Time to get out of this ever so comfy bed... or maybe I'll just sleep in for another 5 minutes. Ya I'll just do that... *Falls ever so slightly back to my drifted sleep* While Florissant, my black cat with a big white spot on her back with dreamy light blue eyes, then decided to pop up from the ground and jump onto my stomach to sink her sharp claws into my fragile, pale skin. "OW." "Alright, alright, I'm getting up, yeesh you silly cat." Florissant always tries her best to make my life great, it's like she is my very own little guardian angel or mentor in life. Just my very on guide of instructions, hm!
I guess I could turn on a track to listen to while I scurry to jump into the shower, put on my hoodie and black jeans, and brush my teeth with minty tooth paste (a flavor in which I hate). *Turns on song* (Here's a link to the track: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aNYjOVo5IEw or click on the video at the top of the chapter)
...
*hops into shower*
     Mmm, it feels truly amazing to have warm water splash against my soft skin. I always think of it as a thought making machine because I always get so many inspiring ideas while standing in the shower. It's like a new coat of creativity and thought, and it's truly incredible. Maybe it will be helpful for school today. Im going to start getting out now and put on my clothes and grab my purple backpack and vintage camera to bring to school. Bye.
At Auroarin High School
   I have finally arrived to my new school. It has a very ominous name, but it appears to be very gorgeous with the white and red tulips in front of the entrance. There were a lot of students hanging out at the opening of the school as well, very diverse too; something I enjoy. There was a group of boys and girls practicing their skateboard tricks and one dude fell on his keys while doing a kickflip. He yelled from the pain and his friends started laughing hysterically at his horrific fail. I felt bad for him, but I will admit, I did laugh a bit too.
I kept looking through all the types of cliques, they all looked pretty similar to the ones in Chicago, minus the mystery twins. (Who were looking for evil gnomes? I don't know, they can do them. Hah.) And there was also this very rich-looking group, who had the finest golden jewelry and stunning hair, which was coated in the grandest of hair spray. I really want to learn more about them, but I don't know if I will have the courage to speak to them. I need to start slow first, maybe I'll join the skaters just to be safe.