Chapter4~Roadkill

Dot p.o.v~
What was happening to me? It's been a whole month since Dad died, and yet... I still feel..nothing. But, if I ever find out who did this to my Dad, they'll pay.
Victor p.o.v~
Dorothy has changed, she's a different person. That day she found out, she, she snapped. She totally different. I think she had a suspicion that we, mother and I did this. We did though. I don't know how I'm ever going to create a whole different... Different... Different what! I can't come up with anything. I feel nothing. I stair into the eyes of my victims and laugh. I feel nothing... I am nothing. "Victor!" Mother called for me at the bottom of the stair case.i walked down the steps to see what she had wanted. "Son? Your cousin Drew is coming from out of town, with your uncle Stanly. Is that alright?" Mother asked. "I suppose so..." I replied. Cousin Drew and uncle Stanly were seriously obnoxious. To the point where I wanted to even kill myself. That's a joke.
Suddenly I heard a banging at the front door. It's deputy Forbes... What's he doing here? Ok I know why. I was too nervous to open the door. I just opened it to get it over with. "Hey, there son. Have you seen this man. He's- well he was, the sheriff. We found his body at the old train tracks about couple hours away from here." He told me. "Have you seen him?" The deputy asked. "No. No um, no I haven't." I said trying to keep my cool. I heard mother coming down the stairs. "Victor who's at the door?" Mother asked. "Deputy Forbes, he's looking for sheriff Daniels." I explained to mother. "Victor, go up stairs I'll handle this." Mother told me. "But, mothe-" I said but was cut off by a look mother gave me. I went up stairs into my room, and shut my door. 
Mother Margaret p.o.v~
"Why don't you come in, I insist." I invited deputy Forbes into the house. "Would you like a drink?" I asked him. "No thanks, I've been clean for two years." He replied to me, still wanting the drink. "Oh..." I said to dep. Forbes. "Maybe I could offer you something more.. Flexible?" I said to him. He turned my offer down but I had him in my grasp in a minute. He lauded on top of me, kissing my neck. I grabbed the ice pick from the ice bucket I had ready to make drinks. I tucked it safe behind my back after I pushed deputy Forbes off of me, sitting in his lap, ready. I was ready to get rid of him. As he kissed up my abdomen, I suddenly pulled the ice pick from behind my back. Quickly, I stabbed his chest, causing deputy Forbes to fall out of the chair onto the floor. Not dead, deputy Forbes got a sudden rush of adrenaline ran out of the living room, into the main doorway, running out the door escaping my "sexual spell." "Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit!!" I said to myself. What am I going to do?!?! But, then I heard a ringing at the door. I opened it to see a surprising visitor- "hello, mother." Victors sister said to me, holding deputy Forbes hostage.