Chapter3~Liar, Liar

Victor p.o.v~
I walked into the school. People looked at me, I didn't like that. It reminded me of the whole reason we moved here. That itching feeling came again. I couldn't breathe. I dismissed the feeling and continued walking down the hallway. I saw her. My lungs were being twisted again. What do I say?!?! What do I say!?!!? "Hi," I said nervously. "So how was your morning?" Dorothy asked.
~Earlier this morning~ *flashback*
Victor p.o.v~
The sheriff was making my mother nervous she couldn't answer his question. "Can I come and take look around your house mam?" The sheriff asked. "If you say no, I have a warrant. I can come in either way." The sheriff stated. "Umm, I don't-" mother said as she was cut off by the sheriff shoving his way through the door way. I stopped him, throwing him to the floor. "SON ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO DO THIS?!?!" The sheriff yelled. I pulled him up off the floor, he tried to pull his gone out from his holster. I quickly ran to the kitchen. "BOY COME ON OUT!" He ordered me, I didn't come out. Mother spun him around and slit his throat. Blood spat from the opened wound upon his throat. He fell to the floor.
*Flashback to present*
Victor p.o.v~
I returned from a flashback of this morning with an answer- "normal, as always." I told dot. "Oh, cool." Dot replied. Unlike normal girls, Dorothy was attracted to the darkness... Me. "Um do you happen to know where room 656 is?" I asked dot. "Yeas its um, down that hall there take a left, the second room to the right." Dot explained to me. I didn't here a word she said, I was lost in those eyes, her lips gave me chills down my spine. I walked away from her awkwardly. Headed down the hall she pointed at, I walked no where. Avoiding turning my head. I was afraid she was watching me. I walked out of her sight avoiding embarrassment. I went to the front office asking for directions, AGAIN. I found my way to first period. Shit. I walked into the room to find out that Dorothy was in the same class as me. Red filled up my face. It got warm in the room. God damn it. I was so embarrassed. "Hi ya stranger," dot said to me. I didn't know where to sit so I just sat in the desk parallel from her. After school I headed home, to find that my mother dragging a large bag from the seller on the side of the house. "Mother? Who is that?" I asked. "Who do you think?" Mother said with a smirk on her face. She put the sheriffs body into the back of the car, I got in the passengers seat. Mother got into the drivers seat and started the engine. We drove the body to the old train tracks about 40 miles out of town, hours away from my house. But, before we just dumped the body we took off all the sheriffs uniform, we disfigured his face and waited for the train to come by and take care of the rest. "Here comes the train. Come on let's get outta here." Mother ordered. We got into the car and drove off. "Bye, bye sheriff." I chuckled.
~the next day~
Dorothy p.o.v~
I heard a knock at my door I got out of bed and answered it. It's deputy Forbes. "Yes, deputy?" I asked. "Dot it's your father, we found him on the train tracks later last night. I'm so, so sorry." Deputy Forbes exclaimed. "What?!?!" I yelled. I tried holding up my tears, they just started pouring out. "No, no... NO!" I cried on my knees.
Victor p.o.v~
Dot didn't show up for school today? I wonder what's wrong? Maybe just a cold or something.