CHAPTER 2: 10 years later

I realize that even now at fifteen I can still remember the day we met as clearly as if it was yesterday. And to think even after all the struggling, his face is what haunts me the most. I can still picture the smile carved in his face. But anyway I do whatever I can to erase that image from my mind.

And the only sad thing is that ever since that day I've been devoted to defeat him because of what he did to me but I just don't know how. Many of my friends say I'm crazy and I've been in a mental house for threes years of my life because of him but it was all worth it because my plan to defeat him is growing. While in the mental house I decided to do some research on him. I read many stories and legends on him and each is similar to each other but they were all still different. After a while I started to lose faith and gave up, until one day I heard on the news that there were random attacks on children and that when there bodies where found they had a smile carved into their faces. I was frightened for a while but I realized a way I could beat him at his own game.

Ever since I left the mental house when I was eight I've been training for the day we'll meet again but it never came. I leave the lights off and the window open but he never shows  up. That's when it  frightened me once again. Maybe it was a lie or maybe he's getting stronger for me. Either way I still wont give up. I think about the note and maybe it will be the other way around.