Chapter 3

✔️DNN Chapter 3

*in class*

Zayn's POV

"Zack, Lewis, Liam, Harry, Mike, and Jason. Can I see you please?" the teacher asks.

The class fills with ooos. "Actually sir, it's Zayn and Louis." Mike says and starts laughing. They really don't think we're Zayn and Louis. They'll see tomorrow, or later.

"Anyway, you four will be with Mr. Malik and Mr. Tomlinson as a study group. They are you're tutors and you must treat them like they're your teacher. Actually no, treat them better than your teachers. They are basically your teachers outside of school. You will meet Tuesday's and Thursday's at their house. Yes Lewis and Zack, I know you two live together. They will meet you at your house around, uh what's a good time. School ends at 2 and football practice goes to 4 so I say, 4:30. 4:30 to 7 Tuesdays and Thursdays, mandatory starting next week. Don't be early but today, I know there's no football practice. So I also know you six don't get along so you will hang out Friday after school atleast til 8. Okay, you're dismissed, bye." the teacher explains.

We exchanged numbers without any comments for once and the bell rang.

*Friday last class*

"Yo nerds. Where your house at?" Jason asks as we walk outside.

I sigh and answer "Do we have to go to our house?"

"Yeah the teacher said." Harry replies rolling his eyes.

"Why don't you want it to be at your house?" Liam asks trying not to be rude.

"Is your mummy or daddy not letting you have people over? Or the fact that you have a small poor house?" Jason and Mike tease.

Louis and I just rolled our eyes and started walking to our house. Well, to a small shop to get our motorcycles near the school.

"Okay you guys. Don't be surprise about anything, just follow us." Louis says. "Zayn, don't forget ya helmet."

"Why would I wear a helmet? It messes up my hair. And how bout we text the boys our address and tell them, we'll meet them there in an hour. We got stuff to do." I said.

"Alright, just texted the boys. Let's go."

"Also Louis, Tell Web to come home later."

"Yeah, I'll do that later."

We got home in minutes and I put on my piercings and went to the gym in the house, yes, there's a gym. I'm pretty sure Louis went to go play video games.

*30 minutes later*

ding dong

"Zayn! Get the door!" Louis yells.

I walk up to the door and opened it seeing Web and Niall.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked.

"Well I live here." Web says in a duh tone.

"Didn't Louis text you?"

"No."

"LOUIS!!" I yell.

"WHAT? LEAVE ME ALONE. I'M PLAYING VIDEO GAMES." He yells back.

"Ugh never mind. Just go upstairs." I tell Web.

"You ain't the boss of me."

"Just go."

"But you got company in the drive way." Niall says. "It's Liam, Harry, Mike, and Jason. Why are they here?"