Chapter 10

✔️DNN Chapter 10/Last

(a/n it has to be 10 chapters. It can't be 9 so you got lucky. Imma try this cuz I don't know how relationships work.)

Zayn's POV

Next time I woke up was on Liam's chest in our room. Yes our. My room is now also his.

"Morning sleeping beauty," Liam says.

"Morning," I yawned.

"We have school today but I'm taking you on a date tonight. Also, you have wear crutches."

"Alright, give me five minutes."

"No, time to get up and it's gonna take you forever to get ready."

I groan and got up to get ready. I jump across the room on my good leg to get dressed. I decided on wearing sweats, an oversized sweater, Nike's, and a beanie. Liam helped me downstairs. We got in the car with Web and Niall while the other four are together. When we got to school, Liam handed me my crutches and we entered the school.

I see Perrie and Sophia come up to Liam and I and start blushing. I raised an eyebrow and they asked, "Well you guys go out on a date with us?"

"Erm, sorry but I'm dating someone," Liam says.

"Yeah I am too," I bite my lip.

"Oh who?" they ask.

"You'll see later," Liam smirks and wraps his arm around waist.

"So we're coming out today?"I whisper when the two girls left.

"If you want to, I personally don't care."

"I don't mind but I have a question though. I need an answer to this before you go further into our relationship."

"Okay, shoot."

"Why did you bully me?"

"Mostly the peer pressure from eveyone. Then I was confused cuz you look hot and adorable at the same time which apparently you proved possible. Love and hate are the strongest feelings and I got them mixed up somehow. I always had a crush on you honestly but after everything we went through. I saw the real you, which made me fall hard for you. The more I hang around you and learn about you, the more I love you. It's not out of guilt and pity. I am truley madly deeply in love you. So Zayn Malik, I love you."

I instantly hug him, "That was the most beautiful thing I ever heard."

He hugs me back and then we walk into school.

*at lunch*

I walk into the cafeteria with my crutches to meet eveyone. As soon as I walk in, Liam stands up on the table.

"Hey! Hey! Everyone shut up!" Louis and Niall yell.

I stand at the door in curiosity until Liam starts talking.

"So eveyone knows I'm dating someone. Let's start with I fell in love. I first didn't exactly like this person. He, yes I said he, he didn't like me either but slowly, we've been falling in love with each other. I realize I have a crush on him. I saved him from being shot and we had a small fight. I wouldn't call it a small fight, since we didn't talk to each other for a few days. Anyway, he nearly died again, I saved him again. My best mate, Harry, told me to let him go and he wasn't good enough. I told him I couldn't let him go, that's when I realize I love him. I couldn't let him go because I love him. Then another time, I saved him. Throughout my heroic actions, eveyone learned I can fight cuz I also saved them too. Yes I killed someone BUT it was defense and they were supposed to die. But we've been through thick and thin. We learned things about each other and helped each other. That one fight was really the only time we didn't get along. Of course there was embarrassing times, mostly of him." I'm already tearing up with a blush on my cheeks. "So this boy I fell in love is someone you would never guess. Zayn Malik, please come over here." He looks into my eyes. I make my way to him and I was pushed up onto the table. I nearly fell but Liam caught me. He held me by my waist. "This boy right here is the boy I fell in love with. Many of you think he is cold hearted and a jerk but he was just missing someone. I won't tell you his life because you will most likely hear it another day. But I fell in love with Zayn Malik. He has a giant heart, you don't know him like I do. So Zayn Malik, will you go to prom with me tonight?"