What the ...wait what?

"No but they are soooo a cute couple you don't know love!"Sophie complains.

We were currently arguing about some celebrity couple that I don't know about.

"Hello ladies"a familiar voice,non other than Liam.

I turned around with my books close to my chest.

"Hey Liam"Sophia and I simoultaneously greeted him.

"Sup Liam"Someone yelled across the halls.

I turned around to see DRAKE!
Drake knows Liam?If Drake kbow Liam already then Liam must be extremely popular.

"Good day ladies"Drake said with a smirk playing his beautiful lips that open to play a symphony of a british accent.Wow,poetry much.

"Hey Drake"Sophia greeted.

"Oh Drake"Cindy sang his name do angelic I felt like puking.

Cindy walked up to Drake and BOOM! instant makeout scene.Everyone watched in horror as they practically devoured eachother.

"And cut"Sophia said using her hands as a subsitute for the director's action thingamagig
"Oops.Sorry about that"Cindy giggled like a hiena.You weren't sorry b**** you did that on purpose in front of me.

I immediately clinged to Liam."Wait you two are together so are Liam and I, wow ...so cool."I said playing the game that she so feels she is winning.

Drake breaks lose from her grasp that is twice as powerful as an anaconda's.

"Well I have to go see you around little bro,Cindy's calling me"Drake said winking at Liam suggestively.

Wait what.LITTLE BRO?!

"That is what you guys call each other little bro?"I inquired hoping that was the case.

Dtake looked at me like I was crazy and Liam's face turned pale. Liam nudged Drake with a serious expression planted on his face.At the corner of my eyes I could see Cindy stomping of in her six inch heels and heading down the corridor.

Liam pulled Drake aside and they talked in secret.Drake disengaged the conversation with a smirk."So he didn't tell you.I am very hurt Liam , you did not even tell this beautiful lady here that we are..."Drake trailed on.

Is there something going on here that I don't know about?I feel really awkward with the two of them exchanging glances and Sophia and I are are just staring at them.

"Well Liam if you do't say it then I will and you know that.."Drake was making Liam visibly pale."Okay fine f*** it you don't have to be so f***ing annoying.Drake and I are stepbrothers"Liam admitted.

Oh My Gosh!!!Drake the most popular guy in school is friends with a guy like LIAM?!

Wait isn't Drake like disgustingly rich so much so that if he crashed three porsches he still has like a thousand more to go?

"Wait so do you guys live in the same house?"Sophia inquired.Both Drake and Liam looked at eachother and laughed hysterically.

"If we were living together one of us would have been dead by now."Liam said catching his breath.With that all of us were laughing.

The bell rang symbolizing our start of the prison day,but we were still talking."Come on guys I really don't want to reach late for the tenth time in school it looks bad on my record."Liam stated pouting his lower lip.I didn't know that he reached late to class so many times he probably isn't a good boy after all.

Drake laughed heartily."Ha like if you care just say who your parents are and they'll give you the top class in college."Just because my parents are really rich doesn't mean anything ...okay it it means alot so I guess you are right,first time for everything."Liam replied smirking.

I looked at my watch and see that I am late dammit."Well we have to go or we'll be late."I stated grbbing Sophie's hand.