Her Agression Was A Confession

"Do not open the door do not open the door.Eoman if you know what is best for you do not open the,see now your dead."I exclaimed.

Deadly Dreams,the show where the stupid woman won't listen to me.

"Why bother they aren't going to listen anyway."Sophia chided.She did make a point.Why try warning them when it is just in vain?

"Hey There is a party this Friday you coming?"Sophia paused the movie.

"Can't I have to attend a family reunion that day.Wait don't you have lessons that evening?"I enquired.

Lately Sophia has been attending a lot of parties.Don't let me get started on how many boyfriends she has had in a week!Probably four!

"Yeah but I am sick that day."She winks an eye at me.

"Sophia look I'm your friend and I personally think that you should go lessons your grades are dropping."I informed

"Sorry mom."Sophia rolled her eyes at me.Her mood was changing and she was loosing a lot of weight.

"Sophia are you okay?"I asked sincerely holding her hands.

"Yes why wouldnt I be?"She asked.

About that Coughing incident was evreything okay because I am barely seeing you lately."I stated matter of factly.

Last week during tennis practice Sophia just started to cough uncontrollably.She was panting a lot and I was worried.

"Yes The doctor said to get some rest and the virus would eventually go away."Sophia said propping up her feet on the table.

"Okay don't need to sound all irritated."I answered.