ωєℓ¢σмє тσ ѕυииуναℓє

Morning. I could smell the air coming from my open window. Smells of fresh roses, is my mom gardening already? I thought.

I flopped out of bed, and I mean actually flopped off of my mattress. I landed on the floor with a 'thud' but I figured no one would notice, yet I was completely wrong.

"Honey, are you alright?" my mom asked bursting through my door. By now I had gotten off the floor.

"I'm fine, just being careless trying to, er, get up and awake?" I said trying to see if it made any sense.

"Okay, well get ready for school already," Mom replied.

"It's Saturday, mom," Ian said as he walked by. Suddenly we hear, "Thud, thud, thud, thud, thud".

I push past my mother and see that Ian has fallen down the stairs.

"Ha!" I exclaimed. "Feel my pain!" I said rubbing my back, which was still hurting from my 'flop'.  I headed down stairs, and took a look in the mirror.

I stared at my thin figure. Still not a super model, and I quite frankly didn't want to look like one. I didn't have wavy, long, luxurious hair. I have jet-black, straight long, course hair, that had a natural fringe. I wasn't pretty either, though most of my relatives say I am adorable.

Moving away from the mirror, the door bell rang. We were new in town, just moved in. We still had boxes stacked up and boxes hidden in corners, not the most tidy household.

Ian sprung up and answered the door. As soon as he opened it he ran his fingers through his black-shaggy hair. Must be a girl his age... I thought. Ian shows off his hair when he flirts, odd I remember that.

"Hello," he said with a smirk, "Uh, one second, Mom!"

Mom came rushing down the stairs. "Yes? What happened?"

"Nothing, uh someone's at the door," he said casually, like he didn't know that he just scared the living hell out of mom.

Mom went to the door, and Ian frowned as he was pushed out of the way.

"Hello, Ma'am! I'm Trenton. Nice to meet you!" the person at the door said.

So the hair thing is to also look cool? Okay...

"My mom sent over some flowers," Trent said offering daisies, mom's favorite flower, "Welcome to Sunnyvale, may I come in?"