ρσи∂єя

I sat there on my bed trying to decide wether or not to go to Trent's party. I mean I could always sit in a corner with my phone. But Piper might force me to socialize, though she knows that's not my thing. I don't enjoy talking to strangers. It's creepy, because you don't know if they plan to hurt you, or plan to take you to another room.

That's completely what I'm afraid of. Someone trying to hit on me. I don't like special attention, and that's why I hate Trent. He is way to friendly.

Removing all the thoughts that worry me out of my head, I quickly respond to the invite saying I'll be there.

The party is on a Saturday, so I worry a little less about what school will be like the very day after a party. I just moved and Monday is my first day, so it will be my first time experiencing an after party affect while going to this school. Yes, I am saying that I've been to a party before.

I'm startled by a default text tone coming from my phone. It's odd because all of my contacts have custom text tones.  When I actually read the text, I want to go jump in front of a train.

It's from Trent. Of course once I finish thinking of him, something has to get me back to thinking of him. He texted me something that makes me really want to jump in front of a train.

Trenton.seams.yah.mail: ya kno as soon as a saw u i thought u were kinda cute

I seriously wanted to vomit, but I blushed instead. This simple text from a creep made me blush, and I felt so embarrassed. But one thing also on my mind, how did he get my number?

I decide to put the thought in the back of my mind, and go to bed, preparing for the party tomorrow.

αиσтнєя ѕнσят ¢нαρтєя, ѕσяяу вυт Ι ∂σит яєαℓℓу ωαит ℓσиg ¢нαρтєяѕ ιи тнιѕ ѕтσяу.