3

I ran off. I kept sprinting until I ran into another wolf. I accidentally hurt her. I tried to help her, but she was terrified. I turned human. "Please?" I ask reaching. She handed over her paw. She turned human. "I'm so sorry."

"It's ok. It just hurts." She begins to walk me to her place so I can help. "Fawn." She says.

"Very pretty name." I say. "Alyssa." We arrived at a tab house. I looked around. I took a metal hanger and snapped it in two. I wrapped her wrist in pre wrap, placed the hanger on both sides, and wrapped it in ace bandage.

"Thank you." She smiled. "You were alone, why?" She asked.

"I was abandoned." I say. She was confused. "I died, a nogitsune killed me. A sorcerer brought me back, but I had side effects. Javy was with another girl, the alpha was afraid of me. I changed into a monster called a pyrosune or some shit." I blinked tears away. "So they left me."

"Pyrosune..?" She was struck with an idea. "What were your symptoms?"

"Well when I became a nogitsune I was out of control crazy, I could not stay conscious. Then I slowly dies. A pyrosune is worse. I'm pure evil." She look at me in fear.

"You should get going." She said. I walked out. I continued to walk through more woods. It was peaceful. "Alyssa!" A voice cried. "Please wait!" I turned around. A tall boy with shaggy hair was runny to me. Tears filled my eyes.

"Holden.." I wanted to run to him. But he wasn't safe. I began to back away.

"Please, just give me a chance!" He yelled. "I trust you. I always have." I shook my head. "Please." He begged. I stopped.

"You all disowned me. I'm evil!" I cry. "I don't want to hurt you." I fell to my knees. "I... Can't hurt you." I cried. He ran up to me and hugged me. I couldn't help but hug back.

"Alyssa. I left them. I wanted to make sure you were safe. I don't won't you to be alone."

"I'm fine. I'm used to being alone. Years I was alone before the pack. I should be used to it."

"You shouldn't have to be used to it. You're not alone. I care about you."