Chapter 1: Noticed by him

Paige's pov

I sit down behind Black veil brides as they greet fans.They gave their fans hugs and signed the shirts they bought. I thought it was cool but I mean, I barely even know this band. Like I've heard of them never listened to them.

My phone bings. I saw it was my friend Annie, she worked at the Pierce the veil tent. She sent me a photo of her and Vic hugging. And said,

'Lol sorry dis my new bestie lol jk'

I giggle and text back,

'Wow that hurt my feelings. Just kitten'

I look up and see Andy just staring at me. I raise an eyebrow. He looked away. That's weird. I take a drink of peace tea. The meet and greet ended in a few minutes which I'm kind of happy about Caus I get to work.

Yeah I like this job. I like selling band merch and seeing the smiles on people's faces. It makes my day.

Andy's pov

I bump Ashley's arm.

"What?" He questioned.

"Who is that?" I whisper and point to the new merch girl. He smiled. Oh God why did I ask here comes the baby talk.

"Why does wittle Andy wandy wuv her?" Ashley cracked up. I flipped him off. "Oh that's Paige, she's our merch girl for warped tour. Why do you wanna know anyways?"

"She's kinda cute."

"Andy you have a girlfriend." Oh yeah Juilet. I mean I love her...I just don't know if it's a rough patch or...she's not right for me.

"Yeah I know that's why I'm not flirting with her." I lied. I'm actually scared to talk to her cause what's if Juilet comes by she might get jealous and yell at me. Like she already is.

Hey guys,

Short chapter 1 it's just to get it started. I will try my best to update I will try to keep up with this story and I hope you enjoy.

Vote and Comment please