Chapter 5

I will put on a picture of each character every chapterx

picture on side is Jace 

Chapter 5

I woke with a heavy arm wrapped around my waist; I rubbed my eyes and looked down to see Jensen snoring lightly.

I giggled and felt giddy, today i was hyper and my wolf was really happy.

I slowly got out of bed and went to the bathroom to see chocolate cake smeared on my nose, I washed it off, brushed m face and hopped in the shower. I scrubbed my body down and changed into a pair of black three quarter jogging bottoms and white tank top, I then brushed my now black wavy hair and put it into a ponytail.

Today was going to be a chill day, i didn’t start my last year of school for another week and i was not looking forward to it.

I snuck, upstairs and into the boy’s floor, i followed the twins sent and went into their room and grabbed two buckets of cold water before pouring it over them. I clutched my stomach as i was them shoot up in panic.

“LEX WE ARE GOING TO KILL YOU!” Jamie and John both screamed, i panicked and found Jared’s sent and sprinted into his room.

“JERRYBERRIE HELP!” I screamed and jumped onto his bed and hid in the crook of his neck. The twins came bursting into the room and stalked towards me.

“Give her too us,” Jamie said sternly.

“It depends on what she has done,” Jared said and i latched onto him.

“Jerry i have done nothing,” I lied.

“She poured freezing cold water on us for no reason!” John exclaimed.

“I’m sorry Lulu,” Jared said and he handed me over to Jamie who threw me over his back.

I screamed and began pounding onto his back. We passed Matt, Justin and a bunch of other boys who all looked amused and started following us down stairs.

“NO NOT THE POOL ANYTHING BUT THE POOL!!” I screeched.

“Oh, Lex it’s not the pool it’s something much worse,” I began to wriggle.

“Guys will you help me, please,” I begged the boys following us and they all smirked.

“Do i get to touch your ass, if i help?” One of the boys asked and i sighed.

“No you will not get to touch my girlfriend got it!” Jensen shouted at him and he looked feared.

We reached the kitchen and Jamie and Jared held me to the counter while John went to the fridge and grabbed out my chocolate cake and began towards the garbage bag.

“No John please do not through my chocolate cake away i’m begging you, well at least keep me a piece,” I practically begged. Everyone looked amused by the scene in front of them.

“If you promise to give me back my cookies and ice cream,” Jared said and i nodded straight away.

They let me go and i cradled my chocolate cake while everyone one but Matt and Justin laughed at me.

I ran upstairs and handed Jared the cookies and ice cream i took off him back.

I went back down stairs and saw Jensen talking to Sadie and as soon as i came in the room he stopped and walked off. Sadie looked upset.

“What’s wrong?” I asked her and she looked on the verge of tears.

“Could i tell you later i’m not really ready yet,” She sobbed and i nodded and surprisingly hugged her.