Chapter 3: Wedding & Ending

*Wedding Day*

I'm so nervous but Lili keeps comforting me and attempting to keep me sane. It's not working though...I can't stop freaking out.

"Katelyn you look amazing! I mean you look like you're about to puke..but your dress is pretty!" Lili says. I can't help but laugh. She always knows how to make me laugh, especially when I'm stressing out this much. I'm currently eight months pregnant with Roselyn and Dylan. Yes, I'm having twins so I'm as big as a whale in my wedding dress.

It's about time for me to walk out and I'm terrified but I'm so excited to see Peter.

I hear the wedding song and start to walk out...all eyes on my dad and I. My eyes lay on Peter and he's the only one I see in the room.

We finish the ceremony and we're officially a married couple when all of a sudden..I feel a drip going down my legs..my water broke..

"Peter..." I start saying.

"Yessss, my beautiful wifey?" He looks at me,a playful glint in his eyes.

"I think my water just broke..." I say starting to worry. That playful glint leaves Peter's eyes.

"WHAT? ARE YOU SERIOUS? I SWEAR IF YOU'RE JOKING IM GOING TO THROW YOU IN THE POOL!" Peter yelled.

"I'M SERIOUS, YOU LOSER. TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL" I yelled back.

He carries me bridal style and calls Lili to take us to the hospital since he's lame and is too scared to drive when I'm about to go into labor.

We arrive at the hospital and I'm in complete and utter pain. I can't do this. Two kids? Twins? My body can't handle that!

I get into a bed and as soon as I get into the bed the doctor tell me it's too late for an epidural so I have to suffer through the pain of having two kids. Great. Whatever. I can fight through this.. I'm hardcore af. I'll beat someone up if I have to.

The doctors tell me to start pushing when all of a sudden everything goes black...

------

Peter's P.O.V

I look down at my two beautiful children and I feel so grateful for them. But Katelyn..she hasn't woken up yet.. We had a code blue because Roselyn had gotten stuck and Katelyn was losing too much blood.

I'm not sure what to do.

I'm really scared she won't wake up. I love her.

I love her so much. I would do anything for her and our children.

I look up to start into her beautiful brown eyes to find them still closed...

I miss her eyes.

I miss her laugh.

I miss her.

*A Few Days Later*

I have been staying at the hospital so the kids and Katelyn can be taken care of.

I hold Dylan and I hear a noise...

I look up to see Katelyn staring at me.

I put Dylan down as soft as possible and run over to her and kiss her.

She is the love of my life.

-----

Katelyn's P.O.V

I finally wake up to see my wonderful husband holding Dylan.

Once he notices me, he runs over to me and kisses me hard.

I hope I'm never this far away from his again.

He is the love of my life.

The End.