Chapter One: The Start

Hey Everyone! This is my first story so I'm sorry if it's bad. At times this story will be very cliche and very weird at the same time. Hope you like it!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katelyn's P.O.V.

The summer of '09 was the worst summer of my life. This was the summer I met Peter Gately, my best friend's cousin. I had to deal with Peter and his obnoxious friends and comments about how much he hated me. You're probably wondering why I hated Peter so much and why he hated me...well I wonder that too. The first day he saw me, he hated me and treated me like shit and ruined my life, so I hated him back and it's been that way ever since.

I was as you can say, a "late bloomer" meaning my boobs or period didn't come till 6th and 7th grade so I was constantly teased by Peter whenever he came over. Even when I did start to get boobs, he always found things to tease me about. Overall, Peter was an ass and still is and I will always hate him for as long as I live. But once I did get older, I started dating my perfect guy, Grayson. He sometimes doesn't treat me the best but he loves me, and I love him too.

Anyways, this summer, I will be staying with my best friend of 12 years, Lili, for the second time. Except this time I'm going to practically be living with her until I turn 18. Lili told me to just go with the flow and if he comes over to just ignore him, but I don't think I can do that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hurry up and pack, Katelyn!! We need to go" My best friend shouted.

"Calm down, Lili! Let me finish texting Grayson!" I yelled back at Lili.

"Ugh Katelyn.. you need to find yourself a new man. He's a prick and he's only okay looking and is super boring! I can set you up with Peter?" She said with a wink.

While I was packing and working hard, she was lying down talking about how I need a new boyfriend and how I can find a new boyfriend...what a good best friend she is.

As I finish packing up, Lili keeps going on and on about how that dick and I would be a good couple. Ha! Good couple my ass. I love Grayson and I would never leave him. He is my dream guy.

Grayson is a giant 6'3 which towers over my small 5'4 frame. He has black flippy hair and the most radiant blue eyes I've ever seen and to add to it, he does track. Which is almost the opposite of Peter. Peter has blue eyes with a green ring around them, does football(but is not too buff), and has blonde flippy hair, plays the drums, and is 6'2.

Once we get back to Lili's apartment I look up to see Peter staring at me...wonderful.