♡ Chapter 1 ♡

It was just another normal Sunday for a young girl named Erin.

In the morning, she went to church with her family, and when she came back home, she cleaned up her room.

After, her mother, Sandra, offered to buy the family chinese food, and they all agreed, especially Erin. She had this passion for chinese food, it was kinda weird.

The chinese food was as good as always.

(Erin)

"Mmm," I moaned in happiness. My mom just laughed at me as she started picking up the plates and putting them in the sink.

"So what are we going to do today?" I asked, kinda bored.

"Well I was thinking we could go to the mall, see a few things if you'd like?" My dad answered. I clapped my hands together quickly, showing my excitement.

"What's up with you?" My mom chuckled at me. "Oh! I was just dying to go out today. Besides I wanted to go to the mall because Forever 21 is having a sale on some shorts I wanted!" I said happily.

"Alright, well get your things and we'll go." My dad said as he picked up the car keys and dangled them along the way as he was out the door.

I skipped to my room as I went through my drawers looking for some money to bring. I think fifty dollars is enough for a few shorts, don't you think?

"Erin, let's go!" Mom yelled as I quickly grabbed my phone, my money, and gave myself one last glance at the mirror. Eh, it wasn't like I was going anywhere really.

I like my appearance. I loved the length of my hair as it fell right above my stomach. It's natural brunette color, adding some blonde highlights here and there. I loved my brown eyes, they were nothing special, but they were mine and I loved them. I have never had the need to think anything negative about myself, and it's great.

-

My mom and I entered Forever 21 as my dad went to some other store. We immediately ran over to the girls section, and I started choosing out some shorts.

I picked up a short black short, a high-waisted dark blue jean short, a white one that looked alike the black one, and a grey short that had Mickey Mouse all over it.

"Ma, I'm going to go to the fitting rooms and try these on. I'll be back in a few," I informed my mom and put myself in the line. Not only was the girls line full, but so was the boys.

In a few minutes, it was finally my turn to get in a fitting room. The fitting rooms were actually pretty cool. On the right side of the fitting rooms, it was only for girls and on the left was for boys.

Mine was in the room that split up the boys and girls section. I really had no problem with it, as long as I got I try my shorts and finally go sit down and take a break.

As I was checking myself out in the mirror with my last short on, I took a picture because I looked really cute. As I was looking at my picture, I heard the door to my left being used.

As I was trying on my shorts again to make sure nothing was wrong, the boy on my left started singing quietly.  He was singing Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran. The song itself is amazing, but  by adding this young boys voice, it's just wow.

He kept singing, and I really didn't mind at all.

I finally finished trying on all of my shorts on, and I was sad that I was going to leave and not be able to hear this voice ever again.

I sighed as I opened the door and left. For some weird reason, I really was upset. His voice was so beautiful.

I went over to my mom, and put a smile on my face as we went and paid for my shorts.