Twoooo

Fvck Baby..You're still so tight. He thrust deeply,all of him inside me.
G-goshhh mmmm I breathe heavily.
Peter started moving in a slow pace,which made me even crazy.
M-move faster..ahhhm I said. Then he did.
He placed both of my legs in his shoulders then thrusted. deeply and more fast.
Damn ohhhh he moaned. He feels so good.So good inside me. It feels sensational.
Peter! I yelped when he smack my breast. *smack* to the other. I don't know why,but it adds more sensation.

Fuck! fvck you Sandra. he said then pulled out of me,I thought it was done,but he quickly lied down the floor. Ride me Sands. he ordered. I swallowed. I quickly did what he asked me to.
I positioned myself on top of him,then slowly eased him inside me.
Ahhhhm shit he said then held my waist. Move. he said again.
I nodded then lifted myself up and eased myself down.I continued doing that in a slow but deep pace for a while.Then when I recovered I started moving fast. Peter just stared at me,mouth slack,forehead dripping with sweat and heavily breathing.
You're a goddess baby. he said in a low tone then grabbed both my breasts and sat up.He latched his mouth with my breast.
Fvck! P-pete I moaned as I continued moving up and down,then pushed his head further in my boobs.
When I got tired of bouncing on top of him,I grind myself on him.
Fvck that's deep he remarked then kissed my forehead. It is deep.So deep.
P-peter,Im c-cumm-ming. I breathed heavily then he put his forehead against mine.He pecked my lips with a soft kiss. Let's do it together. He said then thrust his hips.I was lying on-top of him while he thrusts more faster.I can feel it.I can feel myself tightening around him.I gripped his forearms hard. NOW! he yelled.That was it.My undoing. I exploded around him.He exploded his hot seeds inside me.
Fvck! he hissed.
Oh God. that was me.
We lied on the floor,me on top. Panting.Sweating.
That was amazing I said.
You're amazing he replied kissing my lips.
You are too I pinched his cheek playfully.
Am I? oh yes I am. You were like "F-fuck! mmm Peter!" hahaha he tried to sound like me but failed.Miserably.
Shut up! I said burying my head in his neck.He hugged me close to him.
Sands? What are we? he ask seriously
Human? I tried to lighten the air between us,but failed.
No,seriously.What are we? I didn't expect Peter to be like this.I thought he was a bang then run kinda guy.
I stood up then offered my hand to him,so he can stand up. I was putting on my clothes,I can feel Peter just staring at me.
There was a robe at the bar chair.I took it then walked to Peter's back and slipped the robe in his body. I walked in front of him then took his head with both my hands.
I like you more than I should.Maybe we shoul---- I was cut off when the doorbell buzzed.
Since I was decent,I was the one who opened the door.
B-brent? I said,shocked.
Hey babe! he smiled at me then when he was about to kiss me,I turned to face Peter.