Threeeee

Peter has his impassive face on.If looks could kill,Brent is already dead.
Baby,anything wrong? Brent asked. Im a bit guilty in what Im gonna do but....
Brent,Im sorry I smiled sadly at him.
You feel that way too? he said,which caused me to frown.
Huh? I asked for clarification
You're feeling out of love for me.Right? he asked calmly
I bowed my head then whispered Yes,sorry
Brent lifted my face and made me look up to him. It's okay.The truth is,the reason of why Im here is to test my feelings. But I think we are really not for eachother. He said holding my face with his hands,then he kissed my forehead.
B-Brent.Thank you I said smiling at him genuinely.
No problem Sandra,but remember this.I loved you
I loved you too.But I think this is the end. I replied
Brent hugged me then said goodbye
Till next time,Sands.Bye Peter,take care of her okay? he said to Peter who was already beside me.
No need to mention it.Leave now. Peter replied which mad Brent laugh.
Okay.HAHAHA Bye. Then I closed the door.

Soooo.You're mine now? He asked.
I frowned at him then smacked his biceps.
What are you? lucky? No way! Court me first. I said smiling sweetly at him

What? I have feelings for you and I bet you have feelings for me too.We already had sex then Im gonna court you?
So? If you don't want to,Im easy to talk with.I'll just find someo--- I was cut off when he kissed my lips softly.
Okay,I'll court you.Just shut up okay?
Wha--- I was cut off again by his lips.
Stop nagging baby.I will court you everyday of our lives okay? Even when you're my wife already.Even when we have 10 children running around,I won't be tired in courting you. He said then kissed my lips again.
I love you Sands
I love you Pete
and we sealed it with a kiss
~END~