Supernatural (Andley, Jerian, Jandy)-10

Ashley's POV

Andy is now going out with me and Jake. I guess I didn't mind. Andy gets double the protection. He gets a lot now but with the protection of his 'lovers' he will get even more.

After thinking about things. Home popped into my head. Can't wait to be in my own bed but.......... What about Andy? He has nowhere to go. Juliet dumped him and the house is hers.

I know.

"Andy? Do you want to stay with me for a while?"

"Huh? Oh right. Nah it's OK."

"Course. You have nowhere to go dumbass. You're living with me for now."

Andy smiled and started blushing before nodding. Jinxx and Cc got of first as they live together. Then Jake. Me and Andy got of last saying by to Jon.  

"Screaming out, Can you hear me?" Andy sang while walking. God his voice is so god damn sexy. 

As we were walking I heard footsteps behind us, turning around no-one is there. We carried on walking this time Andy heard it to and started panicking.

"Calm down Angel." I said holding his hand.

Andy was panicking to much because his skin glowed a little bit and his wings started to come out. I hugged him close to me calming him down. It was working cause his wings went back into his back and his skin didn't glow. 

That was a close one. The footsteps got closer and louder. I quickly turned around and snatched the person from behind us.

"Quick but not quick enough." Sandre said.

I let her go and hugged her. Andy smiled and hugged her. Guess I have some explaining to do for Andy huh?

"Seems like you found everything out huh Angel?" Sandre said to Andy.

"Errr? How do you know that I'm a-" Sandre cut him of by kissing him.

I started growling but couldn't do anything about it. Well unless I wanna die. See Sandre is my maker. I can't harm her at all. She has authority over me. Andy was in complete shock. Don't blame him. 

"So you maked him huh? And he's dating you AND Jake?"

"How did you know that?" Andy asked.

"Your blood Andy. I can know everything about you, whuch I now do, by tasting your blood." Sandre explained