Supernatural (Andley, Jerian, Jandy)-19

Ashley's POV

What the fuck did they do to Andy? He looks like shit. His skin looked like he's dead, his eyes are red and black, cuts and bruises everywhere, far to skinny. He fucking looks like he's dead. And why is he only in a sheet? I swear down if they have raped him, I'm gonna kill them all. 

"Jinxx come on. We got Andy now lets go, the others are waiting outside for us." I told Jinxx

He got of the creepy guy and we legged it. Without stopping we just went straight and out the door. Jake took Andy out of my arms and started crying. He cried for two reasons. one because he missed Andy and two because of how he looks. 

We all got in the car, putting Andy on Cc's legs, he didn't mind. When we got home I put Andy on the sofa, biting on my wrist, feeding Andy some of my blood. His eyes started fluttering open, revealing blue eyes. I smiled pulling my wrist back. 

"Hey there babe." I said, he smiled. 

"Are you OK?" He nodded. Why isn't he talking."

"Why aren't you talking babe?" Jake came in after I asked that. 

Andy pointed to the paper pad and pen, I gave him it and he wrote

'I can't talk. I haven't spoken for 10 months'

Oh, wow, I'm guessing that was my fault. 

"Is that because of me, or us?" I asked, Andy shook his head. 

'A lot of things have happened. Ronnie and Alex, they have both touched me, I'm not proud' Andy started crying.

I sat on the sofa with him and cuddled up to him as did Jake.

"The only thing that matters now is we got you back. I know it's been a year and a few weeks but your with us now, your safe." Jake said crying. Yeah, we got him back. But his he really safe? He's been mated on by that fucking dark Angel.