Harry imagine!

Imagine You and Harry in bed:

Harry was tickling you. "Harolddd!! Stop itt!!" you said looking at him. He smiled showing his cute dimples. "Why?" He said, putting your and his  foreheads together. "Because I'm ticklish" You said. "I know that love" He said, kissing your lips softly. You kiss back. He pulls back and then keeps tickling you. "Ahhhh!" You started screaming and laughing at the same time. Harry starts laughing too. "Harold! Stop please" You said, crawling on top of him. "Okay y/n" He said smiling and holding his arms around you tight. "I love you Harold" You said putting your head on his chest. "I love you too love" He said kissing your cheek. You start to roll around the bed and on accident fall off the bed. "Oh my god" You said sitting down by the bed, laughing at yourself. "Y/N!! Are you okay?" Harry said looking over the bed and smiles at you. "Yes I'm okay" You said still laughing at yourself. "Good, now get on the bed clumsy" Harry said helping you get up. "I'm not clumsy" You said pouting at him. "You're my clumsy gurl" He said putting his hand on your waist and lays beside you. You start blushing. "Good night babe" He said. "Good night" You said looking at him and then falls asleep.

I hope you enjoyed it !!! I will do a Louis imagine tomorrow. c:

~Breanna