Zayn Imagine !!

Imagine You and Zayn were at a concert together:

"Ahhhh" You were screaming. Zayn looked at you and smiled knowing you were enjoying the concert. "You enjoying the concert babe?" Zayn said looking at you. You looked at him. "Offff course baby !" You said loudly so He could hear. He picks you up and runs backstage. "ZAYN! I WAS ENJOYING THE SHOW" You said. "Babe, They are taking a break. I have a new surprise for you" He said smiling. "But-" You said but Zayn cutting you off. "wait here babe" He puts you down and runs to a dressing room. He comes back. "Here is your surprise" He said covering your eyes. "What is my surprise?" You said not seeing anything at all. He uncovers your eyes and all of the sudden, Your favorite band comes out. "Oh my god" You said to yourself. "Zayn, You got the band to see ME" You said getting closer to your favorite band. "Just for you babe" He said. You shook their hands and got their autographs. "By the way, I love you guys" You said not trying to creep them out to much. "We love you too Y/N" they said and kissing your cheek. Zayn saw them kissing your cheek and went in action and walked to you, wrapping his arms around your waist. "and I'm her boyfriend" He said smiling cheekly. You looked at Zayn and blushed. "Yes, He is my boyfriend"

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK! I WILL DO A LIAM IMAGINE TONIGHT. :D

~Breanna