Chapter 2

**Brittany's p.o.v **

We went to school and left early since we needed to pack. We went to the mall and We shopped. We went back home and we got packed up and ready to go. We fell asleep because of a long day we woke up again around 2 in the morning we got ready I wore sweat pants and a hoddie. My hair down with the rest of the girls Andrea wore black sweat pants and a over sized shirt. Aryanna wore black tights and a superman sweat shirt. She grabbed her bags and we left all in our convers. Aryanna HATES planes she feels uncomfortable so she falls asleep and falls asleep on the way to were we go. So yeah we are suppose to meet Duhitzmark http.isaac and Weston Koury Jacob flight was delayed so he will come tomorrow. Aryanna and Weston hugged while Andrea and Isaac hugged as I hugged mark and we all hugged each other. Aryanna is complaining about being in a cuddle mood rn and so mark and her are cuddling in the car and she fell asleep on him I shippppp #MARYANNA like yasss we went to the hotel and mark carried Ary in the hotel and Ended up sleeping with her. And cuddled with her Anyway we are Sharing a room bed 1 is Mark and Ary 2 Isaac and Andrea 3rd weston and I and the Jacob on the last one I think idk but we fell asleep and yeah...