Chapter 3

When I walked in to the restroom I realized one: I walked in to the boys bathroom accidentally and two: Connor was being beaten up by the nut heads. "Get away from him!", I yelled, "move get away, how could you" I pushed them away to retrieve very bruised, very hurt Connor. "Are you ok? What happened" "I-", Connor was interrupted by nut head #1 "oh so the girl came into save little gay Connor." He said that as he chuckled."Nice one" ,I thought. I wanted to stab him. "C'mon lets go get some help",i say as we are about to leave. "If you say anything to anyone your mouths will be ripped out of your head", stated by nut head #4. "If you hurt any of my friends again I will rip your flimsy little arms right out of there sockets."  I hear them say as I pick up Connor and leave," girls got balls." I guess I realized that I've never said anything like that and I instantly feel so much more confident. As we walked to the drinking fountain so Connor could get some water he said, "thanks that really means a lot and thanks for accidentally walking into the boys bathroom", he chuckles but I can tell it hurts. "Just sit down, get a drink, and relax while I get you a cold paper towel for your eye." I walked into the girls bathroom and got him a paper towel but when I returned Connor was gone and so were the nut heads.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I hope you liked this chapter. I know my chapters aren't long but I plan on writing a lot more. Again leave me any suggestions/likes/dislikes. Thanks-❤️