Back at the wonderful Breakfast

Jazzmine looks at the clock - 9:00 -

Jazzmine: "They have been gone for an hour." 

Nola: "We just can't sit here."

Kayla: "We've been sitting here for a long time. Maybe we should go home, maybe they're there.' 

Prod: "Don't worry they are probably sitting somewhere just talking.

Ray: " They have been talking for the last pass hour!" 

Nola: "You guys Ray is right, I don't think they are just talking. It wasn't that big for them to be talking for an hour."

Jazzmine; " Well you never know."

Princeton: "Use your heads guys the car isn't outside anymore." He said looking in the direction of the parking lot. " They wouldn't leave just to talk, they were talking in the front before."

Kayla: "What do you think they might be doing? I tried calling and she refusing the answer."

Ray: " Don't be a little scared cat, they are probably making kissing soundss."

Prince: " Don't talk to my chica like the Ray!" He screamed while standing up toward Ray.

Prod: " Aye !"

Ray: " Nah Prod What you gonna doo boy?" He said while standing up as well.

They stood there staring at each other. In anger. After a minute went by they came closer and dabbed each other while laughing and giggling. The whole table broke out in giggles. While a soccer mom walked by looking in shame toward most of the gang. Shaking her head she grabbed her kids hands and rushed out of the restaurant.

Jazzmine: "Sit Down !." 

Kayla: "Haha."

Nola:"lol-ing"

Prod: "So what are we going to do about Bri and Roc?"

Ray: "What are we going to do with them? They like really went M.I.A on us."

Princton: "humm... *thinking*"

Jazzmine: "My gosh."

Kayla:"What?"

Jazzmine: "They would have to leave us here wondering. Why isn't she anwsering my calls?!"

Nola: "What about we wait another hour for them, just one more."

Jazzmine: "Nooo."

Ray: "Sounds good."

Prod: "Yeah, I mean it's still early."

Kayla: "Cool with me."

Jazmmine: "Nooo, I don't wanna. It doesn't make any sense."

Ray: "Just for an hour, not that long."

Nola: "Just an hour, One hour."

Jazzmine: "It is that long!"

Ray: " Come here Jazzmine..." He said as he was getting fed up with her yelling.

Jazzmine: "No."

Ray grabbed her arm and pulled her up a tad bit. She could feel in his actions he was getting upset, but she didn't like the fact he had touched her in the first place so she tugged away from him and followed him to where the bathrooms were.Everyone at the table watched. After they left out of site, Nola, Kayla, Prod, and Princton started talking.